Chapter Twelve: Y-you idiot!

Haru was able to get out of his grip twice, sadly both time Kagami caught him. In the end Haru was placed down next to the pool- the deep end too. Stupid Kagami, did he not understand that he didn't want to be here?! "I know Kise is annoying, but he won't leave you alone if you ignore him." Kagami said sighing as he started to leave. Haru ended up surprising himself, when he reached out and nearly grabbed the taller male's shirt. What was he thinking? This guy would stay with him? No way, he would make fun of him! "Well, I returned my favor I owed Kise." Kagami added, stretching his arms some. Eh? He owed Kise a favor? That would be about the only reason he would go through all the trouble of getting him here huh? Ha! Haru should've seen that coming!
        Shaking his head the shorter male started to look for Kise, someone that was no where to be seen. On the bright side, he was staying off the edge of the pool, still too close to it- but that was Kagami's fault for still being in his way. A ring tone filled the air, and Kagami stopped right in front of Haru to get his phone out of his pocket. Haru watched him, only to see a confused expression on Kagami's face and for the guy to shove the phone into his pocket. Okay? What happened?! The taller male muttered some things, just as he went to leave a basketball came straight at him. Kagami noticed and turned catching the ball, and in the process took a few steps back because of the sudden surprise and force of the ball. The taller male ignored the feeling of him hitting something, as he looked for who threw the ball.
        Hell, Kagami even ignored the splash noise! For Haru he was taken by surprise when Kagami took a few steps back. Once his feet felt the edge of the pool he had stopped, only to be pushed into the pool by the tall idiot. "Akashi, where's Kise?!" Kagami yelled at the short male, glaring at him. The red head smirked and shrugged his shoulders lightly, holding out the model's phone. "I borrowed his phone for awhile." After that comment the two had a glaring contest. Haru's arms were trying their best to get him to the surface of the water, but his body kept going further down. Panic started to rise again, why did it have to be him?! His chest felt like it was going to bust any second now! The need to breath becoming more urgent, as his arms and legs were kicking and swinging at the water.
        His eyes squeezing shut the moment his mouth opened, letting bubble escape his mouth and to be replaced by water. Water filled his mouth, and he attempted to keep it out of his system by instead it found it's way down his throat as he gasped for air that could not be provided at the moment. Soon enough he just... gave up, his body was feeling tired and he felt the bottom of the pool against his back. "Why are you even here Akashi, trying to spy on Fukui-Kun, well too bad! He's not going with you!" Kagami yelled at the short male, only to gain a smirk, then laughter from the guy. Huh? Now he was just confused! Why would Akashi be laughing at that?! "You truly are an idiot, where is Fukui, I know I don't see him." The male smirked, no he wouldn't let Haru die in the pool, that was why he was keeping track to how long the male was under the water.
        Kagami blinked a few times and started to look around, then he looked at the pool only to see the body outline. E-eh?! The taller male didn't take the time to think, he just jumped in- surprising Akashi in the process. Kuroko was running into the pool area with Kise and the others at the time too. 'Ha, I bet Akashi is enjoying this... I guess mom was right, I should've stayed with them.' Haru thought before his eyes opened some. His chest was burning with the need of air, and that instead he was giving it water. Maybe it was for the best, it would mean he wouldn't have to deal with water anymore right? The small light he actually could see was blocked and replaced by red hair. Hm? Who was that?
        He couldn't tell, no his vision was against him at the moment. Feeling himself being grabbed, he mentally took note to thank them later on. Then again his body felt like it was giving out on him, like it was just giving up on even trying to keep itself from shutting down. It felt like forever to him, but he soon felt the cool feeling of air against him. Hm, was he above water? Haru couldn't tell his eyes didn't want to open for him, nor did his body want to allow him to breath. He could feel everything that touched him, even the cold concrete when he was placed down on it, the smacks to the face he was given, hell he even felt a head being placed against his chest! But... he couldn't respond, no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't.
        The sound around him was all mushed into the sound of someone speaking underwater. "Akashi, if he dies I blame you!" Kise yelled before the red head rolled his eyes. "He could've lasted ten more seconds underwater without dying." Akashi responded and watched Kagami deal with the male. Kuroko was sitting next to Haru trying to wake him up, but he placed his head to his chest worried. Kagami moved the blue hair male's head some  before he started to push on the male's chest. Ha, who knew learning CPR would be so useful with this guy? After a few more times, he moved to the male's face and pressed their lips together. Breathing into the male's mouth, he moved back to his chest, then his mouth. It wasn't long after doing that, that Haru coughed up water- right into Kagami's mouth. The taller male gaged some before their attention was on the gasping male.
        Haru's chest still burned, but it was good to breath again. Gasping over and over, he tried to get all the air he could, like it would be the last time he was given the chance to breath. Though his eyes stayed closed, in fear he would not like what he would see. After a few minutes Kuroko broke the silence. "Haru..." He started, saying Haru's first name. "... please be okay." The voice was quieter than usually, and it was full of worry and fright. The figure shifted some, but he opened his eyes to see blurry figures all around him. His body processing what happened, and started to shiver. He nearly... no he couldn't think about that. His body was visibly trembling, and he reached his hand out gently touching Kuroko's face.
        He didn't mean to worry Kuroko, it just seemed like it was becoming a habit's of his. Aomine smiled happily, pulling him into a tight hug- but he was told he was killing poor Fukui so he let go. They all took their turn hugging Haru, before giving him a group hug- minus Akashi and Kagami. Akashi was standing near the doors- even if he was glad that Haru was okay he didn't think the others would allow him near him. What happened? Haru shouldn't have been that out of it, did he mess up his calculations? No, there was no way he checked it four times! So why was Haru so close to death, when he should've been like how he was yesterday at the beach? Gah! This boy was always proving his calculations wrong! This one... was just a more deadly one...
        Kagami on the other hand was sitting next to the pool, thinking quietly. If he would've been paying more attention then Haru wouldn't have nearly died! Erm, if he never dragged the male here- even when Haru tried escaping so many times, he wouldn't have even needed to deal with the water. Jolting when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up at the blue hair male. "Fukui-Kun's going to be okay because of you... Thanks." Kuroko said softly, Kagami nodded and looked back at the water. "I think Fukuicchi would like to see you." Kise said, only to get Kagami to shake his head no. Why would Fukui want to see him?! He nearly let him drown! Kise watched the male before sighing. "Is Kagamicchi embarrassed because he kissed Fukuicchi?" The model teased watching the taller male glare at him, his cheeks a pink color.
        "CPR isn't kissing!" He yelled before sighing, getting up he started to leave. "If I paid more attention..." Kagami started before shaking his head. Haru was trembling like crazy, so Aomine was carrying him. "It's not your fault." Kuroko stated before he noticed Haru looking over at Kagami, Aomine explaining how he jumped in to get him and did CPR and everything. "I-idiot!" Haru said just louder then a whisper, which was enough to get Kagami and Akashi to look at him. "... it's n-not your f-f-fault." He said softly before looking over at Akashi. He knew Akashi felt guilty- which he deserved to! But... he didn't want him to beat himself over it, it was simply because he knew he probably calculated how long he would last- minus his underwater panic attacks.
        And Kagami... He saved him, so he didn't need to blame himself. Even if he didn't pay attention to him, he didn't need to blame himself! He was just glad he wasn't alone and fell into the pool... Haru ended up not saying anything else, instead he fell asleep. He was exhausted! Plus, he was wet and cold! Aomine carried him to the nurses office, and left him there. The whole group watched him sleep for awhile before having to get back to school. Haru was in a deep sleep, and it was nice for once. Heck, he didn't even feel when someone picked him up and carried him somewhere when school and school activities ended! Normally he would wake up when someone touched him while he slept...