Chapter Nineteen: I don't want to be a model!

Haru sent a text to Murasakibara, asking him what he wanted him to do to pay him back... Surprising enough all he had to do was get him a whole bunch of sweets that he liked. Still, it took him awhile to find it all. Once that was done, he met up with the tall giant. "Here you go Mura-Kun." He said smiling at him, only to get picked up. Smiling at him, he started to shift some so he was comfortable on the others shoulders. "So high up." He said look around and at the people around them. Murasakibara was just eating the sweets, and he was walking around the place. A light smile stayed on Haru's face, before he noticed that they were heading towards a tree. "Mura-Kun! I'm still on your shoulders!" Haru yelled before he started to move so he wouldn't hit the tree. Only thing he accomplished with that was falling off his shoulders, luckily Mura-Kun caught him.

        Sighing lightly, he planted his feet on the ground. "I'm staying here, where I know it's safe." He chuckled before he noticed where they were. "Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite." Murasakibara said as he waved to the shorter male. Haru smiled and waved back, before going inside to sleep for the night. He would go to school early tomorrow, after all he wanted to make sure the gym was cleaned when he did so. 'Aomine and Momoi left... I can get those two next time I see them' Haru thought, a smile on his face as he started to fall asleep. His alarm clock was set earlier then usual, so he made sure he went to sleep earlier also. 

        Once his alarm went off, he got up and got dressed. His hair was brushed, then his teeth before he got himself dressed. A soft groan left his lips. "It's too early." He muttered before heading out to get to school. Practically no one was out, which was good for him. He hurried to the school, the gym was unlocked and one person was inside already. "Hey Coach... Just thought I could get the gym cleaned up." Haru said before Riko stopped what she was doing. She nodded her head and handed him the stuff, before going through the things she needed to. Cleaning the balls and the floor, he headed to the bleachers and cleaned them too. His gaze shifting to the clock, then Riko only to notice she already left. That was okay, he could deal with everything else. A soft yawn left his lips, before he started to head to homeroom on his normal route.

        However there were way to many girls blocking that way, instead he took a short cut through the trees and windows. Once he was in his class, a magazine was shoved in his face nearly causing him to fall out the window. "Looks like the photographer likes you." Kagami chuckled before Kuroko poked his head out from behind him. "Are you okay with that?" The shorter one asked. Haru blinked a few times, before he picked the magazine up and read the headlines. 'Newest Model: Fukui, Haru. First person to bring him in with a signed magazine will be selected to have a photo taken with him and be on the front page!'  Haru read that over and over, before the classroom door slid open. "There he is!" A girl yelled, causing Haru to look up at them all. Eh!? 

        "I'm going to kill you, Kise!" Haru yelled before he pushed Kagami towards the crowd, hurrying out the window. His eyes darted every which way, before he ran off. He didn't want this! Why was this even happening to him!? Heading to the gym, he locked himself in there and then in the boys locker room. Right away he flipped his phone out, then started to text Kise. However half way through he canceled that and called him. "KISE!!! You better fix that... Or else I swear!!!" He hissed into the phone before quieting himself when he heard the gym door be unlocked and opened. Shuffling some, he started to look for a place to hide... He had no where!! Not somewhere that he could quietly hide in... 

        Once the door open, he closed his eyes and started to swing. "Hey now! Stop that!" A familiar voiced yelled, before grabbing his wrists and picking him up off the floor. "Try to help out, and you just hit me." The taller male huffed, before Haru opened his eyes to see Kagami... Huh? Why would he even bother helping him out? "Kuroko told me to help, or he would send in a certain photo to the magazine company..." Kagami explained the unspoken question. Haru blinked a few times, but he nodded his head lightly. "Anyways, it doesn't say who can and can't get the magazine signed, so just have someone you know sign it. When we find Kuroko you can get him to have it-" Kagami started before watching the figure in front of him search for something.

        Once Haru found a marker, he signed the magazine that Kagami shoved in his face earlier. "There. I'm not taking Kuroko down, I rather have you be taken down." He stated and nodded his head, Kagami's hands balled up before he calmed himself down. "I still don't want to be a model, Kise's more cut out for it." Haru muttered softly, a light blush on his face as he looked away. Kagami chuckled lightly, before he picked the shorter male up. "Then just get Kise to do this shot with you, not me." Kagami said before escorting the male to the spot he had to, they both watched as Kise argued with them about what happened. "It was suppose to be a one time thing!" Kise yelled, before Haru hurried over to him and grabbed his wrist. "Here you go Kise." Haru said handing him the signed magazine. Both Kise and the photographer blinked a few times, before Kise caught on and handed the older male the magazine. "I believe I'm the first." He stated with a smile, Haru was pretty sure the pictures would be canceled...

        Sadly he was wrong, they just went on with the plans of the next photo shoot just a bit different. Kise was told to get into his basketball uniform, and Haru was told to get out of his school uniform and into his other outfit. Doing as they were told, and soon enough they had to pose for the camera. At first it was in a midposition of basketball, but Haru ended up falling on top of Kise. From there the photographer told them to stay like that and took pictures of them. Once everything was done, Haru's face started to become darker in color. "Kise! Everyone is going to get the wrong idea about us now!" Haru whined as he started to shake the taller male. Kagami was chuckling at the two, since they were both blushing. "You shut up! You're the one that told me to have Kise take the picture with me in the first place!" Haru yelled and threw his shoes at him.

        "I hate this... I wish I never did the first picture in the first place!" He muttered before turning his back to Kise. The blonde sighed before he started to think about things. "Fukuicchi, don't hate me... I'll try to get them to redo the picture..." He started before Haru sent the male a glare. Redo!? He didn't want to take anymore pictures! Period! Kagami stepped in between the two, before ruffling Haru's hair some. "If it counts for anything, I bet all the girls will be all over you two." he chuckled before Haru hit him, his glare became worse at what was just said. "I... Hate... Girls..." He stated clearly for the male to understand. With that said, he started to leave them behind. Were they all idiots!? He already told Kuroko and the rest that Riko was the only girl he could stand!

        Haru wasn't into girls, they were all annoying! However... He never told them he was into guys did he? But if they knew that would they treat him differently. Gah! If that were to happen and the magazine got ahold of that information. "I'm dead!!!" He cried before he started to take off to go back to school and practice. It sucked because he had to still hide, why couldn't they send out some kind of notice that the spot was already taken...? "I thought Kagami would've gone with you." Kuroko stated, before he got a glare from Haru- who was currently sitting in a corner with his knees to his chest. "He did... But Kise was the one I took the picture with... I want to disappear." Haru muttered before his head was placed on his knees. He hated his life right now...