Chapter Fifteen: First day in the club...

(AN: I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!!!!! )

        It annoyed him some, Kuroko just had to trick him into joining the club... Then again, he was happy about it, Haru could play basketball with Kuroko again! However, right now he had to deal with Kagami. His gaze was on the male part of the class- mainly glaring at him. His cheek hurt some still! Haru's hand gently rubbed his cheek, before he looked at the teacher. His free hand was writing down the notes. By the time it was lunch, Haru had cooled down some. He stood up from his desk, only to feel someone's hand take a hold of his wrist. "Hm?" He questioned, looking at the person that took his wrist. Haru's eyes met blue ones, while he waited for him to answer. "Eat lunch with us?" Kuroko asked softly. The slightly taller male looked at him for a moment, before he sighed lightly.

        "I'm not mad at you anymore, so you don't have to worry about that." Haru said, shrugging his shoulders gently. The hand didn't move off his wrist, it didn't even budge. He stood there watching the male closely. Kuroko stared at him for a moment, before he opened his mouth. "B-" He started before Kagami interrupted him. "That's not what it's about, Kuroko just wants to eat lunch with you as a friend. So stop being stubborn and come join us." Kagami said before he started to leave the room. Both shorter males just watched as he left, before Kuroko nodded his head in agreement. Haru's gaze shifted to Kuroko and let out a sigh. He wasn't going to get out of this, was he?

        After a moment, he gave in and nodded. Kuroko smiled lightly and started to lead them to the lunch room. Haru followed like a good boy and waited for them. Though the sight was quite surprising, the students were piling up, practically beating each other up trying to buy some kind of food there. Chaos! That was what this was right now. However, it was nice that he wasn't going to eat lunch today, after all he had planned to sleep through lunch. "Here, take it." Kagami huffed, as he shoved the smaller subs into Haru's chest. Blinking a few times, he looked at the food and shook his head gently. It was a normal bread so why would so many stu- "It's a 'limited very special bread that is only sold every 27Th day of each month. Supposedly eating the fantastic bread will bring you great success in love, clubs, or anything else.' Well at least coach said that, I don't care as long as it's big." Kagami said shrugging his shoulders lightly.

        Haru's gaze shifted some as he looked at the bread that Kagami was holding, how big was that anyways?! Well it was nice of him to get him food, might as well enjoy it while he could. "Plus, it cost 2800 yen. Which you now owe me." He said, walking away from him. With that said, Haru threw it at the male's head. "Are you stupid?! Like I would eat something you gave me!" Haru huffed and started walking towards Kuroko who was already out of the cafeteria. Leaving behind the hothead, he walked with Kuroko to the roof where the others were. Once he was noticed, he was attacked with similar questions about what made him change about joining. "Why am I having lunch with all of you again?... Oh yea." He started before he looked at Kuroko. He was practically the only reason he was actually eating with them, instead of sleeping above them... 

        Actually, it was a bit annoying that he couldn't do that right now. Especially when everyone was expecting him to answer their question. "Kuroko and Kagami tricked me into joining." He muttered, though he was surprised when something was placed in front of his eyes. Haru took a step back, only to back into something- more like someone. "I already bought it so you should keep it." Kagami murmured and waited for Haru to take the item. The shorter male's gaze shifted to the bread then back to Kagami. "...Thanks." He said softer than usual, Kuroko just stood there watching the two interact without arguing. Haru's hands took the item, and he slowly opened it so he could eat it. After the first bite, he continued to eat it. He had to admit it was good, but not amazing enough to make him praise it. Taking a seat, he ate his food quietly listening to the others speak.