Chapter 1

Vincent's/Springtrap's POV

Another day at the Horror Attraction..

I put my back against the wall and slowly slided down to the floor..i stared at the door with a blank face and waited for the new night guard..as always..every fucking night the same fucking shit..

I closed my eyes for a bit to relax..i took a breath as the sound of her giggling run through my mind..i smiled and opened my eyes expecting to see her in front of me..that smile didnt last and looked at my metal feet..get over it Vincent she moved on!!wait..i am Springtrap now..no Vincent..even though I am still here...

I heard the doors of the attraction and stood up..i walked close to the crack of the door and saw who my next prey will be..

I only managed to see her from the back and she had (h/c) hair and it looked like she dyied the locks of her hair purple..a girl..thats new..

~~

I waited until the phone dude was finished with the phone call so i can start roaming around..Scott was better phone guy than him..and he is his son!he didnt get anything from his father?!it sounds like a surfer..

When he finally finished,i started moving..

She had a good eye on me as she was playing the 'hello' audio so she could distract me..but that didnt stop me from getting in the office..i was close to the office and i heard her complaining..

???:why it takes so damn long to reboot?!

I chuckled and stood in front of the big window..she didnt notice me and i went straight to the door..she grabbed the tablet and started getting nervous..

???:where did that rabbit go?!

I slowly walked inside the office..i grabbed the tablet from her hands and threw it across the room..she yelped and i grabbed her from her collar..

I was about to kill her until i took a good look at her face..it cant be..

Vincent/Springtrap:(Y-Y/N)..?

I said as my hand brushed through her soft hair..she looked at me with a terrified and kind of 'wtf' expression..

Victoria:n-no i'm Victoria..

I sighed deeply and studied her face more..maybe i see things or that girl looks like (Y/N)..

I put her down and she slowly backed away..

Victoria:p-please d-dont hurt me..

She was shaking from fear..from me!

Vincent/Springtrap:i wont hurt you..

Victoria:a-and how do i know if you are lying?!

I chuckled a bit

Vincent/Springtrap:you look like someone that i love..and i dont want to harm such a beautiful girl..

She blushed a little..

Victoria:t-thanks..i guess..

I smiled and turned around to leave..

Victoria:what do you mean i look like someone that...you love?

I sighed and my gaze turned to her..

Vincent/Springtrap:its a long story kid..

She checked the time on her phone and sat on the chair..

Victoria:it is 1 am..we have time!!it cant be that long right?

Vincent/Springtrap:i guess..

She smiled and cheerfully said

Victoria:grab a chair and start telling me!!

I laughed at her childish behavior..like hers..i noticed another chair and brought over to her..i sat across her and she waited like a little kid waiting to read her a bed time story..

Victoria:start!!

Vincent/Springtrap:from where?there are so much to tell you..

Victoria:from the very begining!!

Vincent/Springtrap:alright..i born-!

She interrupted me

Victoria:not from that begining!!

We both laughed a little and she pulled some of her hair behind her ear..

Victoria:i mean..when everything started..when you first meet her..

I smiled and spaced out for a bit..thinking about the first time that she walked into my life..and changed everything..

Vincent/Springtrap:all these memories..it was like yesterday...when it is actually years...