Chapter 3

Vincent's POV

Beep,Beep,Beep...

I growned and closed my alarm clock..i opened one eye to see that it is 9:30 am..i have 30 minutes to get ready..

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes..i took a look around my room and it was a mess..

I stood up and grabbed my usual purple uniform and walked to the bathroom..i looked like a zombie..not a morning person..

I removed my boxers,since i am sleeping with them only,and entered the shower..i opened the hot water and it hit my face,hair,back and all my body..i need that morning shower..

When i finished,i grabbed a towel and dryied myself..i got dressed and fixed my hair to my usual rat tail..

I walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to make toast..

I glanced at my watch and saw that i have 5 minutes..i grabbed two slices of toast and my car keys as i walked outside..

I started eating my breakfast and got in my car..i noticed from my car mirror a familiar figure walking down the street..i grinned and started the car..

Vincent:need a ride?

She turned around and smiled when she looked at me..that smile just made my day..

(Y/N):thanks Vincent..

She said as she got in my car..

Vincent:no problem sweet cheeks~

She blushed

(Y/N):happy arent we?its still early in the morning..

I chuckled

Vincent:i am never happy in the morning..but you made my day with that smile~

I turned at her and she blushed more

Vincent:and i love making you blush~

She looked at the other way and i could see a small smile on her beuatiful pink lips.

~~

It was a normal day at the pizzeria..we were getting ready for the kid's birthday party..

Scott:did you check the animatronics?

Vincent:nope..let me do a quick check..

He nodded and i rushed a bit at the stage and i saw (Y/N) placing balloons near the tables..

Vincent:did you finish with the tables and the decoration?

She nodded and i got on the stage and checked Fredbear and Spring Bonnie..

Vincent:alright,the animatronics are ready for party!

She giggled and grabbed a rag

(Y/N):let me clean them real quick..

Vincent:hand me a rag..

She handed me a second rag and she started cleaning Fredbears fur,nose,eyes,microphone..i was cleaning Spring Bonnie and watched her how nicely and careful was cleaning the animatronic..

(Y/N):done!

She looked at me and noticed that i was staring at her..

Vincent:eem..nice!nice i..i am done too!!

She giggled and i blushed..she makes me feel so different..

Scott:you guys are ready?

We both nodded and got down of the stage..

~~

The kids where happily playing around as i watched them with (Y/N)..

(Y/N):did you see the kid from yesterday?

Vincent:no..and thats weird because is his birthday party..

She looked at the kids and crossed her arms leaning against the wall..

(Y/N):maybe he is playing with his friends..

Vincent:maybe..

Then,the doors opened and four boys entered the pizzeria wearing the masks of Freddy,Bonnie,Chica and..Foxy..

I growled a little while i was watching them walking to the stage..

(Y/N):i see you dont like them..

Vincent:the one with the Foxy mask is his older brother..the others are his friends that i told you yesterday..

She started getting nervous..

(Y/N):i smell trouble..

Vincent:me too..

We looked at each other with worried faces..

Scott:or maybe is the pizza..

He said from behind us and we laughed..kind of true..not the best pizza in the world..

"NO!!I DONT WANT TO GO!!LET ME GO!!"

We heard a boy screaming..we quickly rushed to the stage and..

*CLANK*