Chapter 4

Vincent's POV

The child was in Fredbears mouth..blood was running from his head to all the way down to his shoes..

(Y/N) gasped seeing this scene..small tears formed in her beuatiful eyes..

The friends of the older brother run away as he was standing there..looking at his little brother..

Something inside me snapped..my blood was boiling..(Y/N) saw me ready to attack at the older brother but she stopped me..

(Y/N):Vincent dont..we have to get the child from Fredbears mouth..

Scott:i will call the ambulance..

He quickly rushed to the red telephone to make the call..i sighed and tryied not to do anything..yet...

We run to the stage and i carefully opened Fredbears mouth..(Y/N) held the child and pulled out a rag to stop the blood for as long as she can..

~~

The child was now at the hospital and we stayied at the pizzeria..

Vincent:dont worry..everything is going to be okay..

I patted her back as she was worried to death about the child..she was patting her foot nervously..

(Y/N):i-i just hope he is okay..

Scott:think positive..he is strong..

She managed a small smile and then the Boss came to us,.

Boss:alright..not the best day for Fredbears Diner..

We all nodded and he sighed..

Boss:but it could be worse..the child is on coma..there is a chance to live..

(Y/N) sighed in relief and smiled..

(Y/N):i needed to hear that Boss..

He smiled and light up a cigar..

Boss:you can all head home..

He puffed his cigar and turned around going to his office..

Scott was the first who vanished from the pizzeria..i was ready to live but i noticed (Y/N) sitting at the tables..looking at the stage..i walked towards her..

The two animatronics were on sleep mode and she looked at Fredbear..

(Y/N):his mouth still has his blood..

She said in low voice..i sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her..

Vincent:what Scott said?think positive..and Boss said that there is a chance to live..

Her arms wrapped around my body as her face burried on my chest..

(Y/N):i am just worried for the little one..its a shame to die in..such a young age..

I patted her head and my fingers slightly brushed her hair..

Vincent:do you want tomorrow,before go to work,..to go and see how the kid is?

She lift her head up and a smile shinned her face..she happily nodded and i chuckled..

Vincent:keep that smile beautiful~

She slightly blushed and stood up..i did the same and we started walking to the exit..

Vincent:want me to drive you home?

(Y/N):you dont have to..i will walk..

I was going to argue but i thought something else..

Vincent:okay..see you tomorrow!!