Chapter 11

November,1992

Vincent's POV

(Y/N):come and catch me!!

She said running around in the forest..i smiled and run after her..we were going for a swim in the lake..

I catched her and threw her over my shoulder..

Vincent:i got youuu~

I grabbed a little her butt and she giggled..

(Y/N):okay,now put me down!!

I gave her a little smack on her butt saying..

Vincent:nope!!

I started walking to the lake and put her down on her feet..i removed my clothes and boxers too..i jumped inside and splashed her a little..

Vincent:the water is great!!

She smiled and started removing her clothes too..

(Y/N):nice,i am coming!!

She unhooked her bra and removed her underwear..i bite my bottom lip looking at her with hungry eyes..she jumped inside and started swiming towards me..

She jumped on me,putting her legs around my waist as her hands were behind my neck..

(Y/N):i love you my little grape~

She placed a kiss on my lips and i kissed back smirking..my hands went to her legs holding her as we kissed more passionately..my tongue swirling around with hers..we pulled away and looked each other in the eyes..

Vincent:i love you too babygirl~you are the butter on my toast~

She giggled,pecking my nose and we continued swiming..there will be times,i will kiss or bite her neck and shoulder..my hands will travel on her body..i never stopped admiring her..

~~

It got dark and we went home..she was taking a shower as i was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling..

These 5 years with her was the best..i felt free..i felt that i was saved..she helped me to forget the past..it was hard and especially with the souls messing with my mind..but after Freddy Fazbear Diner closed,i didnt have them around me..we are working in the new pizzeria Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria..we have the original Freddy and his gang..but Foxy is out of order..it was noticed dangerous hallucinations and Boss said that it was for the best and we kept having the night shift..i know the older brothers soul is haunting the fox animatronic..trying to escape..as well as the others too..

I shook my head to forget these thoughts as the door opened and (Y/N) walked inside with a towel around her body..

(Y/N):what are you thinking?

She sat on the bed and i sighed..

Vincent:nothing important..just..

I looked at her and she was waiting for my answer..my hands brushed through my hair..

Vincent:what if the kids souls come back?

She fluttered her eyes a little..

(Y/N):what do you mean?

Vincent:i mean..what if they come back?and started messing with my head again?and without realizing..i am gonna hurt you..

She started thinking and pulled some of her hair behind her ear..

(Y/N):did you notice any sign that they might be back?

Vincent:i am pretty sure that they are haunting the animatronics..but these years..they didnt do anything..