Trappin Ain't Easy

My name is Amethyst. I'm 18 and a freshman in college. I attend UCLA. I'm from Brooklyn but I'm a Caribbean girl at heart. You might sit and ask your self what the he'll is a Brooklyn girl doing on the other side of the country ? I had to get away. I had to get away from a lot of things. living that Brooklyn life is pretty hard for a person of my color and race.

Thing is I grew up filled with love & kindness. But by the time I hit the 6th grade everything has changed for me. I refused to be the same after everything. It might take a while for me to tell my exact story but I don't want you to miss any details with this. Now I that I'm in Cali I feel that I could start my life over. I feel that I could get a fresh start. But how ? That's the main question !

It's kind of hard to run away from those things that I speak about. Somehow it always comes about and haunts you.
Don't ask how ?! Because I don't even know how myself. Don't ask why because I don't even know why myself. I was sitting in my dorm just laying down and thinking to myself "maybe I could start over with life, maybe things will be different within a time period"

I had hoped that was the case. Because I was tired. Tired of just about everything. It gets harder and harder each day but I prayed that things would change.

Just laying there I thought about how much I missed my boyfriend , family and friends. My boyfriend Justice is 20. He's currently a student at UCLA too. He is also on the football team. When I first met him back in New York, it was heaven on earth. He really changed me and my life. He made me happier than I have been in a while. We make 2 years in 3 months and I can't wait to hit that mark with him. Another year and another step closer to spending the rest of our lives together.

I picked up the phone to call Justice because I haven't heard from him all day. It wasn't weird for that to happen. Even though we went to the same college we didn't see each other everyday like other couple probably would've. Due to his sport and him being on top of his grades and me being an RA and always in the library being the good nerd I am. Friday-Monday nights where the times that I got to spend with him.

"Hey baby" Justice said. " I was just about to call you, I miss you so much, I think I'm going to come over tonight"
"But I thought coach was putting you guys on curfew ?" I replied.
" I thought so too, but that was only for the freshman's because they've been slacking"
"Oh well, what time will I be expecting you?" I replied in my sexy tone of voice.
"Well Mrs. I'll be there within 30 mins or so, mm so make sure you have on that thing that I like" he chuckled.
"That thing? Which one ? The red one ? Blue one ? Or the skin tone one ?" I said softly.
"The skin tone one, that's my favorite" He said, then hung up.

With that I knew what time it was. Justice and I had sex every chance we got ! You could call us the ultimate freaks! That's one of the things that kept us so strong. Role play, for us, was the most exciting. It just made everything better.

I got ready and was ready quick. Because I missed my man.