Two : The Call

Justice and I had just finish getting busy and he was knocked out on my chest. I was taking cat naps because for some strange reason I just couldn't sleep properly tonight. I would close my eyes and the just jump back up.

It was about 7 am on a Friday morning. I knew he would be up soon. So I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth and went into the kitchen and started to look thru the fridge. I had to make breakfast or find something to eat fast because my stomach was going at it. I heard Justice moving around so I knew he was up. While I was making my famous bacon eggs and pancakes with strawberries and orange juice, I heard Justice yelling. So I dropped one of the eggs. His voice was so deep that it scared the shit out of me.

I walked to the room slowly because I didn't know how he would react. When I got there he gave me that look. I knew that look anywhere. I've seen it almost twice a month. The look of his moms calls.

I should've known that it was her and that was the reason for his yelling.

Every time his mom called it never went good. They don't have a good relationship at all. She was never there for him and his father did everything he could to make sure that he was taken care of. You would think because he didn't have his mom in his life he would be the complete opposite and would treat females horrible. That's what I thought when I first met him to be honest. Thought he was just gonna fuck me and then break my heart. But he did the opposite.

"Listen , No disrespect , but I'm 20 now. You haven't done a thing for me so up my see your point of coming around now. Yes I will always care about you because you are my mother but that doesn't mean that I have to love you and deal with you. You choice everything else over me. So now I'm choosing life over you. I refuse to sit here and do the back and forth with you almost every month. So I'm asking you kindly that you don't call me anymore" He said in the calmest voice ever and hung up the phone.

"Are you okay baby?" I said.
"Yeah I'm good, just tired of her. She is useless and there is no point to her being in my life any longer." He replied.
"Well at the end of the day that is still your mother, all you have to do is respect her so you do have a point. Listen if you don't wanna speak to her .. Block her number or change your" I stated.

He nodded and got into the shower.

It was early and I knew he wasn't in the mood. I honestly was going back to make breakfast for us. But when he got out the shower, he fell back asleep. I ate breakfast alone and went to cuddle under him.

2 Hours Later

*Phone Rings*

"Hello"
"Ama is that you ? Oh I've missed you Ama. I'm in Brooklyn i need to see you we need to catch up"
"Who is this?"
"You don't know who this is Ama ? This is your heart . This is your Bestfriend. This is Felix"

*The Phone Drops*

*Ama ? Ama ? Ama are you there ? Amethyst? *dial tone*

* Who do you think Felix could be ?
Why do you think he called ? *
Leave Your Comments , Share & ETC

SNAPCHAT : Casapooh
Instagram : Keepnupwithadri