Four : All about Felix Part 2

I waited for him to call me and tell me when he was outside. But he took forever. I text him and told him that I was going to our friend Amiyah House and he could pick me up there since he lived 10 mins away from her. He text back and agreed.

It got to about 9pm and I still hadn't heard from Felix. I was worried but I figured that he was doing something gang related. Within seconds I got annoyed and tried not to think about it.

But within an hour from not hearing from him after that last text and him taking long i began to worry.

Two hours later I received a call from the police asking me to come down to the hospital. So many thought ran thru my head.

I got there to see everybody I know. Wen I walked into the waiting room, everybody just looked at me with this blank stare. I was confused. As to who it was. But when I noticed there was no Felix. I knew it was him. I seen his mom. She was crying non stop. Kept screaming my baby my baby. They are trying to take my baby away.
For Felix's mom. This would be the 4th out of 8 kid that she has lost due to violence.

LaQuan walked up to me and began to explain everything. How the night he was suppose to come to the movies with Felix. An hour before his Big homie wrote him and asked if they could make a drop. How if they made the drop , they would get 10grand each. They knew they could get the job done and it wouldn't take that long. But they didn't know that it would be several drops they had to make that night. That's why they never showed. And from the next morning when they both were blowing up my phone, they had fell asleep in the car and hadn't realized that they missed the night out. So the next day the big homie called them to making anther drop and after that they would collect their money plus a 2,000$ bouns. They both agreed again.

But that's when things went left. The person that was suppose to drop everything for them to make the drop was killed. That meant that they would only get the 10 grand from the first couple of drops. In which they had no problem with. The sidekick for the big homie who was also with the other side, told the big homie how they were the ones that killed the person who were suppose to drop the things off. In which the big homie set them up. And had a car pull up along side of were Felix was to have him killed. The big homie went ghost.

Now Felix was in the hospital, brain dead.