Chapter 4~ The Truth

Y/n's POV~
"I mean....us." He said while he remove his jacket and.... gnome... 3gnomes.... His a gnome all the time?!

"I-i.... W-wh-.... W-what... y-your a g-gnome? A-all t-this t-time?" I said whilw backing away from the creature in front of me which is forcing me to wear the ring.

I scream loud enough for the birds to flew away from their branches.

Bill's POV~
"What is it Stan?" I asked tilting my head. "You know Stanford right? My brother that is trap in a dimension of nowhere?" He asked. Hmmmm... Oh he mean my best buddy Stan! "Yes why?" I asked back.

"We need him back." He said looking so serious.

Crafty's POV~
Me and Mabel are planning for our sleep over later. Then we hear a very very loud scream.

That sounded like Ms. Y/n L/n.

Me and Ms.Mabel ran downstairs alerting the others making Bill ran outside like theirs no tommorow.

Suddenly we were in the forest with Bill and asleep Dipper.

"Wha-what when where how?!" He asked waking up.

"Oh hi Bill,Crafty,Mabel,Y/n and three gnomes who's trying to kidnap Y/n- Wait what?!" He added waking his self up and standing in a fight mode stuff and all of us did the same except for Mr. Serious Psycho Dorito guy who snapped his fingers and.... Leaf blowers! Haha i know it sounded like cliffhangers so you creep out right, readers?

"Crafty stop breaking the fourth wall!" Bill shouted at me... M'kay i'll stahp.

"Get your dirty hands off her!!!" Bill shouted sarcastically as he turns red means his angry.

Haha da look on his face haha. It's so ugly.

The gnomes don't like it. Jeff, the leader of the gnomes calls for the others. Geez that's alot! They have quite an army here. Good thing we have our trusty lil Leaf Blowers! We turn them on and starting doing the thing. But theirs too many of them!

We're so exhausted. Why can't they just disappear!

"Hehe.... You can't do anything about this. I have a ton of gnomes." Then a lil kid with white hair in the style of Elvis appeared grinning. Oh my god that joke! "A skeleton?" I asked playfully. "Crafty?!" Bill and Dipper said in the same time. "What? It's already time for undertale you know? The author don't update that much." I replied breaking this thin wall. It's really thin i can break it anytime. "Really? You break the 4th wall again?" Bill asked being annoyed of me.

"Whatever you guys! I duplicate my gnomes. And they are non stop now. I will just have this lovely girl here and I'm out." The little kid said disappearing with the gnomes.

"Gideon." Mabel whispered loud enough for me to hear. "So Gideon is his name?" I asked. "Yeah. Last time he tried kidnapping and having Mabel." Dipper said comforting his sis.

"That little brat he'll be dead to me!" Bill shouted angrily.

I need to help. "Guys. We need a plan."

Long time no update huh? Sorry about that.

Like. Comment. Suggests.