Gideon Part2

Y/n's POV~
You woke up in a dark room. You could hear people yelling Gideon all over again. You hear small foot steps.

You can only hear your breath and that things footsteps and the voices of people shouting Gideon all over again. You can't see anything. "Wh-who's there?" You said in fear. Not knowing what to do. You shake in fear. You cannot move. Then you realized that you were tied up in a chair. You struggle and struggle. You feel something touching your h/l h/c hair. You creep up.

"So. Your awake. Took you so long huh? But that's fine. I'm done doing my work. And nobody can stop me." A lil voice said. It sounded like a baby. "Wh-who are you?" And before it answered you heared something broke the windows nearby.

Bill's POV~ (before the thing up there this happened furst.)
All according to plan. Crafty and Shooting Star are in the show already. We got our phones as our communication source. We're guarding stuffs as usual. Cuz were guards.

"Guys... You'll found this quite shocking." Crafty called from the phone. "What is it?" I asked. "Are you ready to see a wolf half human be electrified ?" A voice asked from the phone. "Who said that?" Pine tree asked. "Gideon's father, Bud." Mabel answered. "Woah wait by "wolf half human" who does he mean?" Pine tree asked again. "Here we have wolf half human called Y/n. Losers call her that. But we will call her-" I cut the phone call and run back stage. Pine tree following me.

We found a large box and I'm guessing that's where Y/n are. Theirs a window on it. What kind of kidnapper are they putting a window on a large box? "How can we get in here?" Pine tree asked. "By force." And by that being said, i broke the window with force. I think i land on something. By magic the box have light. I found Y/n on a wolf outfit tied up on a chair. This maniacs are gonna pay. "Ouch!" I hear Gideon's voice from below me. I'm sitting on him. "Get off me!" He shouted with his little voice. "Nope." I respond.

We hear more footsteps running towards us. It was Shooting Star and Crafty. They run towards Y/n and untied her. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? What did they do to you? Why are you in a wolf costume? Did they do something on you?" Both of them ask in the same time. "Let's give Y/n space ok?" Pine tree said. I grabbed Gideon and place him in the chair where they tie Y/n. I grabbed the rope they use to Y/n and tie it on Gideon. "What are you doing?!" Gideon asked angrily. I snapped my hands and Gideon is wearing a wolf custome while Y/n is back to her normal clothes.

"Let's get out of here." Pine tree said. We run outside of the tent. We walked back home to put unconscious Y/n to sleep. She really need space. I don't know what's waiting for us in the shack if Stan knows what happened.

Right now i have to carry Y/n because after what happened a few hours ago, she passed out.

"Meaning right now your on Bill's arms sleeping unconsciously dreaming sweetly while Bill is looking at you blushing. But now his glaring at me with his red face. I dunno if that was a blush of embarrassment or his angry. Ye his probably angry." Crafty said. She broke the fourth wall again.

I wanna throw her far away from here but the author will just be angry at me and make more embarrassing things about me.

"GUYS STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!!!" Dipper yelled.

"Hey guys do you wonder why the author didn't give me more lines?" Mabel added. Oh my god. Were doing the Piss Dipper Off challenge.

My burning head suddenly become normal. Wow.

"UGH!!!" Pine tree walked out. His going on the shack. Haha. His so pissed off.

Suddenly, you woke up. I mean Y/n woke up.

"Where am i? Bill? Ugh what happened?"

~Cliff hanger~

Crafty: Wow. Were ending this on cliffhanger? Kewl!!!

Mabel: Guess we will! That means you guys are gonna wait for the next chapter that will took ages to finish!

Dipper: Why are you guys talking here? Go home!

Mabel: Bro the author stops this when Y/n woke up. Meaning were gonna stay like that till le next chapter.

Bill: ... Ye ...

Crafty: Baii Y/n!!!