Gideon Part 3

Y/n's POV~
I woke up on Bill's arm. "Mornin, sunshine~" Bill said playfully.

"Where am i? Bill? Ugh what happened?"

Mabel took a deep breath and said, "Well you got kidnapped by Gideon and we found a way to save you from being a "electric wolf" and knock Gideon off but not really knocking him off and then were walking on the way to the shack and then you woke up and Bill said "Mornin sunshine~" and then you replied saying "Where am i? Bill? Ugh what happened?" And then i said-" Dipper cut her off, " We already knew that."

"So I got kidnapped by the gnomes?" I asked. My head really hurt right now and I kinda forgot some things.

"Yes you did! Wait that's messed up, why did I said that in a happy tone?" Crafty said. Bill just glared at her then Crafty shrug.

Bill then looked back at me and pretty much check me out if I was fine. I said I'm fine even though my head really hurts. We continued to walk back the shack. Wow is the town really this far.

Mabel's POV~
We're finally back at the shack. We gave Y/n a rest and have her a time alone. Bill didn't quite agreed to this and I can see why but he just let it happen. Otherwise he doesn't want his precious princess to be exhausted at all cost. I ship it so much. It's my new OTP.

Crafty's POV~
Right now we're hanging out in the living room watching TV when suddenly a news break in

~The News Report~
Reporter: Ok so that's all the people that died like yesterday from that said bomb. Anyway today at our weather forecast- wait what's that? Oh ok, you mean like we're doing it right now? Ok. -ehem- So a new news just arrived and it's about a famous small magician chil-

Gideon: MY NAME'S GIDEON!!! You know what, give me that mic. For all the people that are watching this especially the family of Pines!! I will set a bounty to these following people: Bill, Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines, Crafty Pines, Y/n L/n. Especially Bill! If you caught any of them and give them to me, I will reward you anything you want!

~News Report End~
Wow that was a psychotic news. After that news report ended people are already outside our shack with fire, fork, etc. We didn't think this through. We didn't think that Gideon will be so salty he can turn a lake into an ocean ( if you get this joke then I love you as twice as I love the other readers)

Anyway, because of all the people rampaging outside our shack, Grunkle Stan became alert.

"Kids, what did you do this time?!" Grunkle Stan shouted. I think we're in trouble. "We didn't do anything bad aside from rescuing Y/n from that psychotic kid named Gideon. We did the right thing." I replied. Mabel stand up beside me.

"Which is why Gideon set a bounty on us so that the towns people will find their way to capture us and bring us to them." Mabel exclaimed. "What's the prize?" Grunkle Stan asked. I do not like this idea of telling Grunkle Stan what's the prize. I think Bill and Dipper have the same thought as me.

"Pretty much an- mbmbmlmb" Mabel tried to tell Grunkle Stan but Dipper stopped her and covered her mouth.

Y/n woke up from all the noise. Finally, now we can think of an escape route.

Y/n's POV~
I was resting on the attic when I heard a lot of noise. What's happening? I looked over the window and there's a lot of people outside.

I rushed downstairs to have a clear explanation. "Guys, what's going on?" I asked them. Everyone looked worried except for Grunkle Stan.

"Ok great! Y/n's awake, now we can think of an escape route and get out of this horrible situation!" Crafty exclaimed. That didn't answer my question.

"Ok kids. Whatever you did, I'm pretty sure it's more than rescuing Y/n from Gideon but because you all are my priority, I guess I should help you." Grunkle Stan said. They all took a sign of relief. "Once again, what's happening right now?" I tried to ask but no one answered. Bill went near me. "You'll understand in a sec.~ Don't worry about it.~" He whispered. I'm getting a bad idea on what's happening. Did Gideon get mad and tell all the towns people to capture us? I hope my thoughts are wrong

"And sadly you're thoughts are right!~" Bill said playfully. Wha-what? How did he? "I have mind reading powers, right??" Bill explained. Well I totally forgot about that.

"Guys we need everyone to cooperate here so that we can think of a better plan" Dipper said. Everyone settled down the floor to talk about the plan.

~END (with a touch of cliffhanger)~
Crafty: Well that was a lot. That took like years to finish.

Mabel: If you could just be more active on wattpad it won't took to long!

Crafty: We'll then sorry!

Bill: You two dorks get out of the spotlight. I have an announcement. The author hasn't been active that much because she's busy in real life. Don't worry, she will try and find a way to update this book. That's all.

Dipper: Good bye Y/n, I guess.

Crafty: Hey that's my line!