hell she goes through

alex pov

alex-*i awoke to the same alarm that goes off next to my bed.i showered and got dressed in my uniform.i put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs.i grabbed my bookbag and grabbed my apple.i saw my dad walk downstairs.he kissed my head.*you have to leave?

dad-yea.*we heard the bell ring.our bell never rings this early.my dad walked to the door.i got up to see who it was and it was ray ray from next door.why is he here?*hi ray ray and keisha.what are you doing here?

keisha-i thought it would be a good idea if ray ray and alex went to school together since theyre neighbors and they go to the same school.alex does go to swords high right?*he nodded.*cool so is that ok?

dad-um.alex is that ok?*i could tell my dad wanted me to say no but keisha looked like i would be helping her in a major way.i know im never gonna hear the end of this one.*

alex-its fine with me.*i flashed a smile.*

keisha-great.yall figure out who car yall taking.im going to work.thank you dylan and alex.*she smiled and walked out of the doorway after kissing ray on his temple.*

dad-well i have to go.

alex-we do too.*we walked out of the house and i stood next to ray feeling strange.*so whos car do you want to get in?

ray ray-how about mine?*i shrugged and we walked to his car.it was a beautiful 1970s charger.i didnt know they had one in existance.it was pretty and black.*hop in.*i walked into the car and smiled.*you like it?*i nodded.then i stood checking out the car and he drove off.when we got to school i sighed and got out of the car.*wait.*i walked as fast i could to the school.i was almost there when two girls stood in front of me.i looked at them kind of scared since they do the worst to me.the blonde name was carrie and the red head name was taylor.*

carrie-why the hurry?*she pushed me so hard i fell back.i looked up at her and she smiled deviously at me.*why not have some fun?*i heard someone yell get away from her.i turned around and it was ray ray.*who are you?

ray ray-my names ray ray.*he held his hand out for me.i shook my head and got up on my own.my dads words played in my mind.only after one thing.ray looked at me and tried to touch me but i pushed his hands away.*are you ok?*i nodded and ran past the girls.i ran into the bathroom and tried to breathe.i felt myself wanting to cry but i just took a deep breath and then i walked out of the stall.i rinsed my face and looked in the mirror.i repeated to myself over and over that i was fine.after a minute i believed and walked out of the bathroom.i walked to my first period.i saw everyone talking to ray ray.when taylor saw me she smiled really big.she walked over to me and i backed away from her.*

taylor-you look scared.*i shook my head and walked to my seat.i felt her touch my hair and i jumped out of my chair.she smiled and i looked at her really scared.*im not doing anything to you.*i saw ray ray grab her hand.she looked at him and her whole demeaner switched up.*

ray ray-dont mess with her.come here.*they walked away from me.i sat in my chair and tried to calm down.the teacher walked in and i sighed in relief.after the long day at school i walk as fast as i could to my car.crap i forgot i came here with ray ray.o great.i walked to his car and waited out there.he was taking too long so the football team were pushing me around and feeling all over me.they would touch me and pushed me away really fast.after a while ray ray pushed one of the guys away from me.*dont touch her.*he stood in his face.the guy stepped closer to him.the guy was steve.hes the quarterback.*

steve-your the new kid.you should get with the program ok?*he laughed and leaned close to his ear ad whispered something in his ear.then the guys walked away.*see you later loser and new kid.*i saw ray ray shake his head.he looked at me and i rubbed my arm shyly.*

ray ray-you need to learn how to fight.*he opened the door for me and i got in.he drove off to the house.he parked his car in the drive way.i walked from his basement to the front door.he grabbed me by my arm to stop me but i yanked my arm away.*hold up please.*i looked at him.*i know you can talk.whats the deal with everyone in the school and you?why do they harm you like that?why do you take it?*i shook my head and looked at the ground.i turned around and he grabbed my arm pulling me to his chest.he hugged me and i pushed him away.*its a hug.*i looked at him suspiciously and he held his hands up in surrender.he walked closer and hugged me.i didnt hug him back though.he let me go and looked in my eyes.i looked down and walked out of the house.i walked to my house and opened the door.i slid down the door when i closed it and i cried.why is he so fucking concerned about me?i shook my head as the tears poured uncontrollably down my face.after about 5 minutes of just crying i got up and grabbed my bag.i walked to my room and did my homework.by this time i have calmed down and im still in that damn uniform.i changed into sweatpants and a big tshirt.i heard my door open.i turned around and saw my dad of course.he had his belt in his hands.he beat me for about 10 minutes straight.after that he walked to my door.*

dad-dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.dont go to school or come home with him again you understand?

alex-yes sir.*he opened the door and left me.i cried again.great now my whole body hurts.i got off of the floor and walked to the balcony.i sat in my chair and looked at the sky.god please help me get past this.i looked in front of me and saw ray ray with his notepad again.i looked at the ground.i looked up again and i saw him looking at me and then he was in his notepad again.what is he doing?i shrugged and held my knees to my chest.why is my life like this?i shook my head and i heard my door open.i turned around and saw my dad.*

dad-dinner ready.*i got up and walked into the house.i closed my door and curtains.i walked to the table.i ate dinner with my dad.it was silent right now.*baby i dont want you seeing that boy.alright?

alex-i know daddy.hes no good.

dad-good girl.*after dinner i washed the dishes and walked up to my room.i laid in my bed and i just wanted to see if ray was still outside.i walked to my balcony doors and pulled the curtains.i saw him sitting in his chair asleep.i walked out and i threw one of my teddy bears at him.he awoke and looked around.he looked at the bear and then at me.i gestured for him to go inside.*

ray ray-what?

alex-go to bed.

ray ray-o she speaks.*he smiled and i rolled my eyes.he got up and threw my bear back.i caught it and he laughed.*good night.*i nodded and he looked at me like for real.*

alex-good night.

ray ray-thank you.*i nodded and he walked inside.i walked in my room and put my bear on my couch.i turned around and i saw him take his shirt off and fall in his bed.i laid in bed and fell asleep.*

thats dylan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vote and comment