The party

Alex pov

Alex-*tonight is the party. I don't know how I'm gonna go but ill figure it out. I got ready for school and saw my dad. He smiled at me. * good morning.

Dylan- good morning. You look nice.

Alex-thank you.

Dylan- see you later ok?* I nodded. When he left ray came to my door. I opened it while smiling.*

Ray- you're happy to see me already.

Alex- oh hush.* I smiled while he smirked.*

Ray- I have your clothes in my trunk.* I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked to his car and he drove to school. He helped me out of the car and kissed me softly. I smiled and pulled away from the kiss. I turned around to see Steve looking right at me. I looked at ray and I guess he could see the worry in my face.* what?

Alex-Steve is staring at us.*he looked over my shoulder and looked back at me.*

ray-i dont see him.*i turned around and he was gone.i shrugged and ray grabbed my bag.we walked to class and taylor walked over to us.*

taylor-so are yall coming to my party tonight?

ray-yea.well be there.what time it start?

taylor-8.its at the creek on handal bay.

ray-iight.i know where thats at.*she smiled and bounced away.*

alex-how am i going to go?thats when my dad gets home.*the bell rung.*

ray-figure it out later.*he pecked my lips and gave me my bookbag.i walked to my seat and sat down.at lunch i actually had a seat between jacob and ray.*so you can sneak out.what time does the party end?

jacob-man taylors parties never end.they keep going til like 6am.

 ray-iight.look after you eat dinner just go to your room and pretend your sleeping.i know he doesnt come in your room after dinner.

alex-how do you know that?

ray-i be in there.*he smirked at me.i rolled my eyes while the boys were chuckling as they made their own assumptions.*but for real after you eat just come over to my house so you can change.my mom knows im going so we dont have to sneak out.

alex-so i change in my room?*he nodded.i looked at my sandwich and bit into the rest of it.after school ray walked me to his car.he opened my door and i got in.he walked over to his side and drove to his house.i walked through and turned to him.*so i will meet you here ok?*he nodded.*wheres my clothes?*he jogged upstairs.i turned my head and saw kay kay.*

kay kay-hi alex.

alex-hi kay.how was school?

kay kay-it was ok.not very eventful.*i smiled and heard rays heavy feet running down the steps.he gave me the red bag.*

ray-wear your hair curly.it looks better.*i nodded and hugged kay.then i went to my house.i hid the bag in my closet and started doing my homework.when i was done i went to sit on my balcony.i saw ray drawing in his notepad again.*

alex-you know if you did as much homework as you did drawing you would be an a student.

ray-im happy being a c student.*i rolled my eyes and he chuckled.*im fine.

alex-i know.*i looked down and i heard my door open.i turned around and saw my dad.*

dad-dinner is ready.why do you insist on going on that balcony?*he started walking closer to the doors.i got up and walked quickly over and closed the balcony doors.*

alex-i just like to get fresh air and look at the city.*he looked at me suspiciously.*

dad-youre not talking to no boys are you?

alex-of course not.who would i be talking to that would give me a second look?*he looked at me then at the balcony doors.he walked to the door.i turned around and i didnt see ray.i sighed and walked downstairs to eat.after dinner i washed the dishes and walked up to my room.i know my dad is in his room so i locked my door softly and changed into the clothes ray brought me.this is very revealing for my taste but whatever.i wet and dried my hair with a towel so it could be curly.when i was done i put the hat on and the press on nails.i unlocked my door and stuffed my pillows to form my body.after that i walked onto my balcony.i looked down and got scared.i looked around and saw a tree.i closed my balcony doors and climbed on it after that i climbed down the tree.i walked over to rays house and knocked on the door.after a few minutes ray came to the door.he bit his lip and checked me out.*i guess i look nice.*he nodded.he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car.we drove to the party which was like 30 minutes away.we got out and he grabbed my hand.we walked inside the beach ad everyone from school was there and some other faces.*