left alone.what to do?

r rated

alex pov

alex-*its been 2 weeks since ray ray and his family rescued me from my father.hes serving jail time until i turn 18.by that time ill be in college so i wont have to deal with him that much.its saturday so everyone is out except for me and ray ray.kay kay is with her friends because their having a sleepover.tay tay is with keisha and trevor because its a playdate that they set up.ray didnt have no plans and i surely didnt so we just ordered breakfast and watched tv.the movie we was watching was called chloe.we was watching one of the sex scenes.i felt uncomfortable because i never watched anything like this before.*how can you watch this?

ray ray-i just do.

alex-thats sad.

ray-you never seen sex before?*i shook my head.*you never thought about sex?*i shook my head.*hve you ever been touched?*i shook my head.*damn you really do live under a rock.do you even think about sex?*i shook my head.*damn.come on.

alex-where are we going?*he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room.well our room.*

ray ray-strip.*i looked at him like he was crazy.*

alex-what?

ray-strip.im going to show you the joys of sex.*he smirked and winked at me.i stood there awkwardly.he walked over to me and kissed me softly.i kissed him back and allowed him to gradually strip me of my clothes.after that he stripped and grabbed my hands.he made me touch him everywhere.it was so weird to me but i did as told.after that he touched me everywhere and i just felt nasty.*

alex-what does touching do?

ray-im getting you used to it because in sex you have to touch your lover alex.*i rolled my eyes and he laid me on the bed.i looked at him and he kissed me softly.i wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed him to do whatever he wanted.i felt him enter me quick which caused me to bite his lip.he pulled away from the kiss and rubbed my cheek.it hurts like crazy.why do people like this shit?he pulled out and entered again.i screamed.*

alex-stop.*he looked at me and kissed me tenderly.i pulled away.*ray this hurts.*he nodded and rubbed my cheek.*

ray-its always going to hurt the first time.you just have to bear through it.*i rolled my eyes while he kept entering and exiting me.after a few minutes it started to feel better.i gripped his shoulders and made some noises.what were they called?.....moans.i moaned in his ear and that made him move faster.that when i yelled and screamed random words.after a few minutes i felt something heat up and i felt something in me.i dont know what it was but it was ready.after a few more thrusts i moaned and started shaking a little.i felt something shoot in me hot and fast.i leaned back into the bed and he rubbed my thigh.*now your shaking is because you had an orgasm.*i looked at him.he smiled and kissed me softly.he rolled on his back and i tried to catch my breath.*

alex-so what did i feel after my orgasm?

ray-that was my orgasm.*i nodded and rolled over.i felt him wrap his arms around my waist.i turned to him and he kissed my hand and neck.*i love you alex.*istared in his pretty brown eyes.*

alex-i love you too ray ray.*he smiled and kissed me softly.he crawled back on top of me but we heard the door open.he got up and locked the door.*

ray-put clothes on and sneak out of the window.*i nodded and changed into an outfit.he changed and unlocked the door while i snuck out of the window.he did the same and we ran down the street.we stopped and took deep breaths.*ok ready?*i nodded.we ran back to the house and he beat me back.he laughed and was about to open the door but he had no keys so he knocked on the door.keisha answered.*

keisha-o hey you two.why yall sweaty and out of breath?

ray-we raced from the park 4 blocks up and back.i beat her of course.

alex-you tripped me.

ray-sore loser.

alex-whatever ray.*i walked inside and walked upstairs to our room.thank god she doesnt suspect anything.i changed and went in the shower to wash him off of me.after the shower i changed into a night gown and lotioned up.ray walked in and started stripping.*you did that before?

ray-lets just say im a good liar.*he winked at me and went to the bathroom.i got up and put some flip flops on so i could walk downstairs.the rest of the night we just watched a movie and ate pizza.after that i went into rays room to go to bed.he came in and kissed my neck.i hit his chest.*what?

alex-no.*he rolled his eyes and got in bed next to me.he rolled over so he didnt touch me and i just closed my eyes.i fell asleep but then i was awaken by a hand up my dress and lips on my neck.i moaned lowly as his fngers slipped inside my panties.*ray stop.*i whispered near his head.i felt him move his head down and push my dress up.o god no.i felt his tonggue take his fingers place and i put my hand over my mouth as hard and fast as i could.why me?!after a while i couldnt hold it in anymore.i justtried to moan as low as possible.my toes curled and my hands gripped at my mouth while he taunted me with his tongue.i actually arched my back.after a few more flicks i had another orgasm that made me shake.he came up and licked all over my neck.i looked a him and he smiled.*whats that teaching me?

ray-how a guy or man is supposed to eat you.*he kissed me and winked.i tried to catch my breath and calm my fast paced heart.what did i get myself into?i sighed and rolled over to try and sleep but that kept playing in my head.why did he have to do that?i groaned and tried harder to fall asleep with some success.*

blonde is craig>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

vote and comment