Chapter 3- Get To The Safe House

*Ivy's POV*

I walk to the front door and meet up with the guys. They all look at me. "You look like you saw something bad..." Soji said and Enya pointed at the floor behind me. "She brought bloody footprints back. How... Nice?" Hyuga said somewhat trying to be nice.

"What happened?" Yoshitsune asked. I open my inventory and show them Kinshiro's lost fragment. The atmosphere got gloomy as we left the creepy house. It was almost sunset and we hurried along the path. "Ren, where is the closest safe house?" I ask and I hear him clicking around.

"Traveling down the path your going. There will be a fork in the path so go left when you reach it. That should lead you to the safe house." He said and we continued on. But when we reached the forked road...

"More enemies?" Willem asked and pulled out his gun. I equip my sword and everyone else pulled out their weapons. The enemies had long ears with blades at the end. The feet had claws as sharp as my weapon. Other than that, it was really short and didn't look all that powerful. At least that's what I thought.

I looked over at its rank and it was at rank 19. We had only been fighting from rank 10 since we got here. Yet 2 people died last time...

I took a dash to one of the enemies and swung my sword at them. They block my attack with their ears and remain still. I was taken aback by it and when they saw their chance they attacked me. Their blade pierced my stomach and released me. Immediately after I fell to the ground.

"Ivy!!!" Ichika yelled out and put all he had into one hit at the enemy that hit me. It disappears with a smashing sound and Ichika flung himself towards me. I glance at my health bar. It was in the red and was slowly draining from the blood pouring out of my wound.

I look up at the worried Ichika but spot another enemy behind him. "Ichika...! Behind you...!" I managed to say and he quickly stood up and started defending me. I didn't quite get it. I was dying little by little and he's trying this hard to save me.

Yoshitsune came up behind the enemy and strike his back with his sword. It disappears and they both look back at me. "We need to get her to the safe house." Yoshitsune says and Ichika looks at Yoshitsune turning his back on me. They start chatting about it for a second and I look up to see the enemy about to thrust their ears down at me when someone took my strike.

"Ichika...!!!" I scream out and he disappears leaving behind a yellow lost fragment. I start to cry weakly as everyone finished off the rest of the enemies. I pick up the lost fragment and put it in my inventory and my eyes started to feel really heavy. I look at my health bar again and it had gotten awfully low.

Willem walks over to me with Hotaka and Enya. "He have to take her to the safe house right now!" Hotaka says. Enya picks me up and Willem pointed left. "Ren said left in the fork road." He says and everyone else rushed over.

They look at my condition and as if on cue, everyone took off at full speed. My eyelids grew heavier by the moment and Enya clutched my shoulder. "Don't fall asleep! We are almost there!"

I fought it as much as I could and when we reached the safe house, I fell unconscious.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I have been tended to. I was still in the game and it had gotten darker. I sat up slowly as I remembered the sacrifice of my best friend. Tears flowed out of my eyes.

I hate this game...! I just want to go home...!

Suddenly I heard something going on outside. I stand up and open the door. There were enemies surrounding the outside of the safe house but I'm a distance. Everyone was out there fighting but me.

I try to equip my sword but it wasn't in my inventory. "What..." Maybe there is something in the safe house. I thought and rush inside. I look around and only found a bow and arrows.

As I pick them up I heard a groan from outside.

I rush out to see--

Choice:

Enya
Hyuga
Hotaka
Ryo
Lionel
Diaval
Willem
Ruvel
Sion
Yoshitsune

~ To Be Continued ~