Chapter 20

Neymar pov.

I decided to make some bacon and eggs cause its the easiest thing for me to make. I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and kissed Shaki.

S:I'm glad the kitchen's not in flames
N:Very funny but this is gonna be the best breakfast you've ever had
S:Really and why is that
N:Because I made it
S:Oh

She gave me the cutest smile ever and sat down next to the counter. I put the breakfast on the plates and we ate.

2 months later

Shakira pov

Ney was playing with Milan when he's phone buzzed it could be important so I checked the message. I couldnt believe what I was seeing. A picture with a half naked women and the message read.

Hope you like my pic. Its all for you. Just give me a chance. She's just holding you back. I'll give you way more than she ever can. If she meant that much to you. You wouldnt have kissed me.

S:NEYMAR!!!

He came running with Milan.

N:Yeah
S:We need to talk

Neymar pov

S:We need to talk

She said coldly. So I put Milan on the carpet with all of his lego blocks and walked over to where shak was standing.

N:About?
S:This

She gave me my phone. Dammit Erica.

N:Its not what you think
S:What exactly is it
N:She came onto me. She kissed me. I didnt kiss her and she's delusional. It was nothing
S:If it was nothing why didnt you tell me
N:I didnt wanna upset you
S:We are in a relationship Neymar. You dont keep secrets like that.
N:I'm sorry

*buzz*

She took my phone. I dont know what shak saw but tears started rolling down her face. I think it was a video.

S:She kissed you huh

She gave me my phone and It was a video of me and erica making out. I dont remember this.

N:I can explain
S:I never shouldve trusted you
N:I was drunk
S:I knew you'd hurt me
N:I dont even remember this
S:I never shouldve given you a chance.
N:I dont want her ok. Nothing happened. It was a mistake

She took the car keys. She was walking over to Milan.

N:Where are you going?
S:I need to think. We cant stay here. I dont want to be close to you right now.
N:We? You are not taking my son anywhere.
S:I'm his mother I will take him where I want. When I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
N:Really. You are not taking him
S:Watch me

I dont know what came over me. I grabbed her by her hair.

S:Neymar your hurting me. Let me go
N:You are not going
S:Neymar
N:Shut up

I let go of her and she ran to Milan. She hugged him tight almost like she was protecting him from me. She picked him up and headed for the door.

N:What did I tell you
S:You cant stop me
N:Your gonna regret it. Just show me you walk out that door

Shakira pov

I opened the door and he immediately pulled me back. Slamming the door closed. He was angry. He took Milan out of my arms and slapped me. I know its gonna leave a mark.

N:You see what happens when you try to leave with my son.

Neymar pov

Oh no what have I done. Tears filled her eyes and I saw that same hate she had for me a few months ago. She took Milan and went up stairs with him.