Bio

Bio of Candor, Emerald and Kaito:

Ten years ago a earthquake destroyed the twins and Kaito's house; instantly killing their father, seriously injuring Candor and trapping Kaito under a pile of rubble. (Candor and Emerald being 7 at the time and Kaito being 10)

Emerald saved Candors life by sharing her own life with her older twin brothers, this created the gems under under Candors eye. The gems resemble the twins shared life hence why their is three emeralds (For Emerald herself) and a ruby (For Candor).

The twins where rescued from the destroyed home and rushed to hospital but Kaito couldn't be found. Rescuers searched for an entire week before claiming Kaito Missing and Resumed Dead. The twins refused to believe that their older brother was dead and continued looking for him.

Their mother remarried two years after the accident making the twins 9. The twins step father was abusive and usually beat up Emerald because he viewed her as the weaker child.

When the twins turned 15 they left their step father and their mother and joined Fairy Tail a year later.

Kaito managed to escape the rubble but suffered from amnesia due to being hit on the head by rubble. Because of this he didn't remember his siblings and wondered around becoming a thief to survive. Living on the streets made him wary of others which resulted in his trust issues.

He joined Raven Tail at the age of 13 and regained his memory at the age of 19 (a year ago) after seeing a picture of Emerald and Candor in soccers weekly.

The twins and Kaito reunite at the Grand Magic Games. The twins recognised Kaito during a one on one fight between Kaito and Milliana.

After the Games Kaito joined Fairy Tail to be with his younger siblings.