「008」

-

It's been days, even weeks since Jimin last texted Yoongi. His friends came over almost everyday and could see how close Jimin and Jungkook got, he let go.

Jimin loved their company, he felt loved by them, but the more he spent with them, how bigger his guilt got. He felt like he was betraying Yoongi.

"bye Jimin, I see you in three days!" Jungkook said excitedly as he waved with both his arms in the air, the others just waved slowly while walking towards the car—what was parked across the street. Jimin observed the others and flashed a small, sincere smile as he waved the others goodbye.

The sound of the closing door echoed through the hallway. A wave of loneliness surrounded Jimin and he felt the guilt come back. He slumped towards his room, sitting at his desk and staring at the letter he wrote for Yoongi.

Yes, he did like his friends—especially Jungkook, but it didn't feel the same when he was in love with Yoongi.

His heart didn't flutter when his skin touched the others, but it did with Yoongi. His cheeks didn't turn bright red when the others said something cheesy to him, but it did with Yoongi.

Jimin his happy thoughts from earlier were replaced with sad and messy emotions, tears began to fall following with his fragile trembling body.

He walked to the bathroom and turned on the water what was filling the bathtub.

He grabbed his phone, letter and lighter and walked back to the bathroom. His tears were still streaming down his precious face, he opened the chat with him and Yoongi as he messaged him.

+an ; im @ school rn lol bye