「010」

-

It was dead silent, nothing moved, his lifeless body drifting in the ice cold water what filled the bathtub.

This was what he wanted;

To be with his true love, forever.

-

The guys came over after three days, but Jimin didn't open the door. Hoseok grabbed the extra key from his pocket as he unlocked the door.

"Yah Jimin wake up! Why didn't you open the door." Hoseok yelled as he stepped in the house,  but no answer.

There was a weird atmosphere in the house, they all felt it and they couldn't help but get worried.

"Jimin?" Taehyung his deep voice echoed through the house, but again, no reply.

Now they started to get really worried, Jimin wasn't the type of guy to leave the house alone. And he wasn't the type of guy to ignore them.

They decided split up and search for him, Namjoon and Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok and Jungkook alone.

-

"Oh my god.." Jungkook murmured from the bathroom. His hand on his mouth, biting his lips to keep away from crying. There was a letter on the ground, it got wet but you could still read it. Jungkook called everyone together and read the letter;

Hey guys,

When you're reading this,  you probably know what I did.

I'm sorry to let you see this side of me, the broken state.

Don't worry, because I'm in a better place now, I can assure you that.

I hope you'll forgive me eventually and forget about me.

I don't want you to cry because of me, I want you to forget I ever existed and continue living.

I'm so sorry,

I will miss you all...

Sincerely, Jimin.

(end)

+an ; 

im such a bad person, i made jimin and yoongi die in this story omg.

im suprised that people even read this, it was so bad. such short ff

but still; thank you readers for the votes and comments, this was my first story and im happy i shared it with you. lol what.

ok bye thankyou :---) <--- creep