「009」

-
Jimin: hyung I'm coming for you

Yoongi: huh what do you mean?! [undelivered]

Jimin: we will meet each other soon.

Yoongi: Jimin?! [undelivered]

Jimin: I love you hyung, forever right?

Yoongi: Jimin please don't! [undelivered]

-

Jimin also wrote an apology letter to the others, he felt sorry, he knew he was being selfish. He was truly sorry for his actions, but he didn't want to live in a cruel, messed up world where the word "happiness" didn't exist.

Jimin entered the bathtub, the ice cold water making him feel numb. The lighter which Yoongi used to take his life was placed on the letter he wrote for Yoongi;

Hi Yoongi,

I know you won't read this, but I just feel like writing something to you.

As you know I am not a good writer,

I just want to say that I miss you, I really really miss you.

I wish you were here right beside me, I wish I could embrace you how we used to do.

I wish to wake up next to you, how your arms found its way around my waist, pulling me back towards your chest when I tried to get out of bed.

How you planted soft kisses on my head, nose, neck and mostly on my lips.

I miss the sound of your voice, that soothing beautiful voice calling my name, whispering sweet cheesy lines just to make me laugh.

Or just to say it in one sentence; I miss your presence, I want to be next to you. Forever, like we promised.

See you soon Yoongi

Sincerely, your chimchim.

He picked up the lighter as he imagined how Yoongi took his life, how he set his room on fire and what Yoongi's thoughts could be when he did it.

Jimin saw how the fire from the lighter moved to the corner of his self written letter. Staring at the paper crumbling down in ashes as thoughts flying through his mind.

Soon the last piece of paper burned down, that was his sign. Without hesitation he slid down in the bathtub, his head completely underwater. He felt his body tensing up, he needed air but he kept forcing himself to stay down. Air bubbles leaving his lips.

3

2

1

...silence

+an ;
yes this is i need u related lol, im so emo rn.