Kidnappers or Grandnappers

*Mavis POV*

"Shorty," he yelled at me.

"Pinky," I yelled back.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP AND GET A ROOM LOVE BIRDS," a man yelled from the hotel lobby that we were staying at.

"WERE NOT A COUPLE," I shouted embarrassed.

* Mavis POV END *

* Natsu POV *

"WERE NOT A COUPLE," Mavis shouted at the man with red cheeks. I noticed a long time ago in my heart I had fallen in love with her. I wanted her to belong to me; I wanted to feel her lips on mine so many times. So tonight I was going to do it, I was going to confess that I like her.

'Man if happy was here he would be all over us,' I thought to myself while laughing in my head, but on the outside, I was smiling.

I quickly rented a room and dragged her away from the man and she was as feisty as usual.

"Man young people these days show no respect for the elderly," she said puffing out her cheeks in anger.

'Cute,' I thought while chuckling.

"WHAT," she shouted.

"He's probably thinking the same thing, you're a teen in his eyes," I said to her.

"Yeah but..." she was about to finish.

"Now don't make me bend you over my knees, young lady," I said laughing and she glared.

"S-Shut up," she said blushing.

"Why are you blushing," I asked with a grin. I've known for a long time that she has loved me as well; the old woman had made it obvious for me.

"Geez, you're a Meany," she said as she started to cry.

"OH man stop crying you want something sweet, not again," I said freaking out 'I never know what to do when she cries,' I thought to myself as I quickly put my arms around her and embraced her.

"S-stup-id idiot," she said hiccupping trying to hold back her tears while beating my chest.

Then after a while, she pushed me away blushing. Then as I backed away I asked, "You feel better now," I asked as she raised her fist.

"IDIOT," she said sucker punching me in the throat making me pass out.

Then I woke up in the room. I was lying on Mavis laps and I snuggled more into it and pretended to be asleep. She started to rub my head and she spoke to herself a lot.

Then she shook me trying to wake me though I was already awake. "Natsu," she said kindly.

"What is it," I asked acting like I was waking up.

"You need to eat," she said.

"I'm not hungry," I said as I snuggled into her lap.

"Oh my goodness the world's ending, I mean Natsu Dragneel a bottomless pit isn't hungry, that's a first," she said acting shocked.

"Fine, fine I'm up," I said sitting up, and I opened my eyes to see her face close to mine.

"WHOA," I said as I pushed her back and fell onto the floor and her landing with a flop on the bed.

"Why were you that close," I asked blushing and quickly stood up from the floor.

"I was trying to give you a wet Willy," she said blushing

"Yeah right," I said rolling my eyes.

"I was," she said still blushing looking away from me.

"You were trying to kiss me weren't you pervert," I yelled at her.

"NO WAY IDIOT," she shouted trying to kick me in the face.

"PERVERT," I shouted back as I grabbed her foot and held her upside down.

"FIRE FOR BRAINS," she shouted.

"WHAT THE CRAP DOES THAT MEAN, and you call me the idiot," I shouted and then grumbled while plopping her on the bed.

"Nothing for you to know, you just go get something to eat," she said walking to the door and opening it for me.

"Bye," I shouted as I left.

"Good riddance," she said as she slammed the door.

"Man I messed up, I wanted her to go with me," I said as I walked back to the room.

"Mavis," I said knocking on the door, but she didn't answer.

"Mavis open up, I'm sorry," I said as I knocked again.

"MMPH NATS... MMPH" She was about to say my name, but it got silent and I was freaking out.

"MAVIS," I shouted as I broke the door down seeing the room in tatters and a note on the bed. It read, 'If you want the girl back Natsu, and bring all your gold and money you have.'

"DANG IT," I shouted as I packed up the all money and gold we have. Then I followed their scent.

'How did they figure I would find them, they also know my name, strangely enough, I have a feeling that they want more than gold,' I thought to myself as I ran.

"There you are," I shouted as I found her tied up, she was trembling shaking her head. 'I'm going to kill them,' I thought to myself as I ran towards her only to see a knife up to her throat.

"Ah, ah, ah Natsu," the person said as I stopped to look around.

"Who are you," I shouted at them.

"Calm yourself, you wouldn't want her to be hurt," he said as he scraped the knife against her skin.

I gritted my teeth and stopped.

"Good boy," he said as he pulled the knife away from her throat and I threw him the gold.

"No, I want your life," he said as he chuckled.

"You win you get the girl, I win I kill you and sell the girl, many people would love to see the first master of fairy tail," he said chuckling.

"How do you know that" I asked.

"Man, you forgot me already, here look at my face," he said as he made a clone and walked towards me. He had white spiky hair, sharp blue eyes, a long face, and he carried a scythe.

"I was happy when I heard you died, but then I saw you in the hotel and I wanted to attack, so I saw her and noticed she was one of your dear friends and family you care so much about," he spoke.

Hope you enjoyed if you did, I'm glad. Comment how you feel about it.