Prompt #8: War of the Elements

Okay so this prompt is going to be centered around a Fantasy-genre magical war. All of the participating characters will have been drawn into the war some way or another (either they were recruited--willing or unwilling--or joined the war for their own reasons.) There will be two sides to the war: Fire and Earth Elementals on one side, and Water and Air Elementals on the other. The fifth catagory of Elementals will be Spirit Elementals, which are extremely rare and very powerful. If a character is a Spirit Elemental, they most likely will not be on one side or the other (they would be more like Gods among mortals.)

Anyway, that's just my idea for how this could go down! If anyone wants to change it in any way, just tell me and I'll change it. ^)^

Character Sheet:

Username (Roleplayer):

Character Name:

Character Gender:

Character Age:

Character Appearance:

Character Personality:

Character Element:

Character Powers (if specific):

Anything Else/Other:

Characters:

___________________________

Fire Elementals (Fire Powers):

___________________________

Username (Roleplayer): KewonaWolf (or KewonaWolf13)

Character Name: Jason McKinley

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 20

Character Appearance: Short, messy golden-blonde hair, bright green eyes. He is well-built and handsome, with strong, noble features and an athletic form. His skin is lightly bronzed marble. He prefers to wear leather, whether he's wearing armor over it or not, and combat boots.

Character Personality: He is strong-willed, confident, and sometimes a bit arrogant. He is also a huge flirt.

Character Element: Fire Elemental

Character Powers (if specific): Jason can resist fire damage as well as light anything he wants on fire instantly. He prefers to use either a bow and arrows (which he has a very good aim with) or a large bastard or longsword. He has a habit of intentionally lighting his weapons on fire before plunging into a fight.

Anything Else/Other: He has a pet wolf called Caelum that follows him everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username (Roleplayer): SlaveSakura

Character Name: Alufae

Character Gender: FemaleCharacter

Age: 17

Character Appearance: Alufae has sepia-toned skin and a petite body type that tends to make her look younger than her age. She has navy blue hair that could pass for both black or blue in the right lighting, and light green eyes. Her ears are large and point downward, with a pair of small hoop earrings. As a Mage, Alufae typically wears heavy and colorful cloaks that completely hide her shape, along with a form-fitting dress hidden beneath. Also hidden under her cloak is a large medallion with a star and circle engraving, and a different colored jewel at each point. She also carries a simple iron wand with a star-shaped gem as a top, and a spell book for casting.