Chapt. 1- The Most Unfortunate Person Alive

Sophia's POV

RRRRIIINGGGG!!!! My alarm yelled for the 5th time but I ignored it, does it bother me? No it don't, I got used taking slumbers in noisy environments.

"Ugh! This is getting deep inside my nerves!" my mother groaned barging inside my room, slamming the clock off and yanking the covers of me making me groan-whine.

"Come on get on your feet! It's your 1st day of school!" she yelled tugging my ankle.

"OK! OK! I'm up! Just leave!" I groaned sitting up.

"Your breakfast is downstairs, you got 3 minutes." she said before walking out in my room.

I groaned kicking the sheets off me, getting in the shower, letting the water run down to my body.

"Amongst all the girls in the world, why me? Why do I have to be the most Unfortunate person in the world?!" I muttered in my mind before turning the shower off.

I got out and slipped into a loose peach T-shirt with words "Great Just Great" printed in black curvy lines, blue tight jeans, and black keds. I left my hair down and curly wearing a white headband.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast, which is fried eggs and bacon.

After eating mom & I hopped in her pick up truck driving to my new school, it was huge I don't think I'll ever get out in there.

"Here we are, you ready?" mom asked as she pulled up infront of the school.

I forced a nodd and smile.

As I was about to open the door and exit the car, she grabbed my arm stopping me.

"You'll be okay, don't worry you'll love it here." she reassured.

I nodd again and she lets me go, when I was out in the car, I stood infront of the school with a bunch of students, walking in.

So this is... New beginning?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

-First chapter but short yeah, I did that in purpose, I only base at the title.

-Well meet Sophia, she sounds depressed in this chapter in my judgment cuz ya... It's one of the emotions she's feeling right now.

-There's more of that don't worry.

-Please comment or vote if you liked the chapter. <3♡

~MissEscapade1814