Chapt. 18- He'll Always Be Her Man

Chanel’s POV

I didn't go to school today, I don't want to for now.

Before I'll come back, I need to change, I need to prove them Izza, Sophia, every single girls... That they're nothing when comes to me.

And them Lucas, Michael, every single boys, that they have no idea what they are missing, why did they ever let me go.

Just wait when I come back!

Sophia’s POV  

(Recess)

I wonder why Chanel’s absent today, I don't see her anywhere, and her puppets kept on flirting at each boys they'll find attractive or cute.

Gosh!

“Girl you okay?” Janelle said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned to her, “Yeah.”

She shakes her head, “No you're not, tell me.”

“(Sigh) Fine... I was wondering why Chanel’s absent today.” I said.

She made a disgusted face, “Now why will you wonder where that b*tch’s at?!”

I snap my head to her and gave her a look.

“I know you hate cuss words Soph, but it's true, she is a b*tch, the way she's acting or behaving infront of everyone especially your man... It's crystal clear.”

I looked down knowing she's right.

“Yeah you're right, do you think her absence is a sign that she's planning something?” I asked looking at her in the corner of my eye.

She thought for a moment, “I think so, but who cares if she'll plan something, her face will meet our fists if she tries to anyways, and if she's planning on something at Michael, I swear I'll kick the living out of her filthy nasty ass.” she hissed.

I giggled, “You know you're cute when you cuss a lot.”

She smirked, “Cuz I'm JANELLE bebe, that's me...” she said pointing to herself making us snicker, “... But seriously, you shouldn't care about that slut, remember she hurts Izza badly and she haven't done a thing to her.” she added.

I nod, “Ok, but I'm still nervous at what she's gonna do.”

She rubbed my back, “Don't be, me, Michael, and Izza are always here for you.”

“Hey what about meee?” Robert whined jumping on the seat infront of us and pouts, making us jump.

Yeah, Robert is one of us, he's really funny and all, he defends us against perverts and bullies, he's such a great friend, Janelle and Izza got fond of him immediately when Michael introduced him to us.

“(Giggle) And of course... The last but not the least... Robert...” she added and he grinned, “We're right behind ya girl, don't you ever forget that.”

“She's right girl.” Robert chirped and I smiled.

“Thanks guys.” I said and opened my arms for a group hug.