Chapt. 9- My Cheerleader

Sophia’s POV

When I need motivation
My one solution is my queen
'Cause she stays strong
Yeah, yeah
She is always in my corner
Right there when I want her
All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone
And they say

Do you need me?
Do you think I'm pretty?
Do I make you feel like cheating?
I'm like no, not really 'cause

Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her
Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
She is always right there when I need her” I sang happily flipping my hair side to side whilst dancing as I exit the gymnasium where we done the auditions.

“Hey.”

I turned around and it was Izza.

“You okay?” she said raising an eyebrow.

“Of course I am isn't it obvious?” I replied humming the same song.

“Then what's up why you're really happy?” she asked folding her arms.

“I was picked as one of the cheerleaders! For all the sports fests here in school!” I squealed.

Izza squealed along and we jumped up and down holding each other's hands.

“Oh my God giirl I'm so proud of you!” she exclaimed hugging me tight.

“Thank you so much.” I replied hugging back.

“Wow, you're a cheerleader now.” I turned around and saw Jermaine and Jackie biting his lip.

We rolled out flaming eyes.

“Now I got a cheerleader who will cheer me up during my race, and I hope also in my life.” he added.

“Eeew... Who would like to be a cheerleader to a filthy animal like you.” Izza snarled and Jermaine glared at her.

“And I'll never be your cheerleader, cuz somebody already owns me.” I said smirking.

He looked back at me, “Who?” he growled.

“Me.”

They turned around and saw Michael smirking with his hands in his pockets.

“You digged it dude!” Jackie exclaimed hi-fiving Michael which he gladly accepted.

Jermaine got furious.

Michael walked to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist, which sent me chills down to my spine.

“She's mine Jermaine, you're a little too late.” he added.

I smiled and leaned my head to his shoulder with my arm around his waist also.

“Ha!” Izza squeaked pouting playfully at Jermaine crossing her arms.

“And car racing don't need cheerleaders Jermaine maybe the next thing they know is that they're sleeping under the wheels.” she added.

“Y'all are nothing but a bunch of psychos!” Jermaine snapped before storming away.

Jackie made a face gesturing at Jermaine before following behind.

“So you're my cheerleader?” Michael asked turning to me but his arm is still around my waist.

I giggle, “A little, what do you think?”

“Mine all mine.” he said and leaned forward.

“Whoops... Easy there tiger what's gotten into you?” I said and puts my finger on his lips.

He looks like he snapped out in something, “Uh... Nothing, n-nothing.”

Izza looked at us sincerely.

“Let's go my cheerleader.” he said a little weak and walked away.

I looked over Izza and she shrugged.

We followed him close behind and he's just staring at the floor while walking.

What did I do? Did I say something wrong?

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

-This chapter’s a little crappy to me, and ya it's short so I'm sorry I just wanna update, Soo... GOOD MORNING!

-Aw Mikey’s disappointed, that was so close but remember, they're not a thing... Yet.

-Poor Jermaine got no cheerleader, but will he have one someday?

-Please comment or vote if you liked the chapter. <3♡

~MissEscapade1814