Reader X Tsunade

(Y/N) = your name
{________} = What someone is thinking.

About you. You've had a dark past, your mother found your father cheating on her when you were seven, and she in revenge killed him and tried to harm you. You ran away from home and wound up in the hidden leaf village when you were 9. You were taken in by tsunade and became best friends with her. She always treated you different than everyone else, like you were the last baby panda existing.

You walk into the big hall as the festival was going on. It was the anniversary of konahagakure, and there was a huge party that lady tsunade had planned. You greeted many of the other Shinobi from the other teams.

"Hey Naruto, what's shaking?" You do your secret handshake with him which caused sakura to roll her eyes. You were best friends with naruto even though you were 10 years older.

"Not much (Y/N). It's great to see you here man."

"Yeah it's great to see you too..." Your voice trailed off as you saw lady tsunade.

You've had a crush on her for quiet some time now. But you couldn't tell her. She was the hokage. And you were way too shy around her, always sputtering and trying being silent. You thought for sure you had absolute 0% chance with her. But she saw you looking at her and motioned for you to come over. {Well....I'm officially fucked...} You walk over slowly as she greats you.

"Hey (Y/N)-Kun, it's great to see you here!" She smiles with that beautiful smile of hers, and you are already dozing off. "Uhhhh, (Y/N)? She waved to get your attention.

"Oh heh...s-sorry....Tsunade-Sama..." You can feel yourself blushing already. "It's g-great to be here..." You started shaking just barely as there was a brief moment of silence.

"Oh yeah!" She looks like she a kid who is waiting to open up a Christmas Present. "How's that new jutsu coming along?"

You've been practicing a special jutsu that discharges a different type of chakra. It discharges anger and sadness. The more the anger/sadness, the more effective the jutsu.

"O-oh...that...it's turned out r-really swell..." You scratch the back of your head. "I'll h-have to show you s-some time..."

"Awww... can you show me now (Y/N)-Kun?" She gives you a puppy dog face with those stunning hazel eyes.

"W-well...I d-don't know r-really...I haven't m-mastered it y-yet." You start to get really nervous and shaking like a wet kitten, although she doesn't notice.

"Oh please, oh please (Y/N)-Chan. For me???" You can't hold it anymore. You just decide to show her anyways.

"A-alright Tsunade-Sama. I g-guess I'll show you..." You let out a sigh as she giggles and gives you a tight hug.

"Thank you (Y/N)!!! I know just the spot!" She grabs your wrist and pulls you outside the building to a small field behind the dojo. As she let's go of your wrist she sees that she left a bruise from her compelling strength. "Oh...I'm so sorry (Y/N)-Kun..."

You rub your wrist. "It's o-okay Tsunade-Sama..."

"So... show me your justu, (Y/N)." Again she looked at you with those glimmering hazel eyes, filled with excitement.

"O-okay..." You take a deep breath, close your eyes, and charge your chakra. Instead of a blue hue, it is reddish purple, and it surrounds the outlines of your body. You do a series of hand symbols. "Walls." You continue the hand symbols faster than before as the outline of reddish purple turns to a aurora. "Written." You continue the hand symbols even faster and the aurora turns to a dim fire. "Omen." Your eyes open and the fire bursts into a sorta see-through silver wall around your body. You start a new hand symbol very quickly and swipe down your left arm quickly and leave a cut. "GO AWAY." Two long, slick, and black serpent-like demons shoot out of the cut and head straight towards a target and destroy it. The demons dissappear as you flick the wall back into your body.

"Hehe....like I s-said... I haven't quiet mastered it..." You scratch the back of your head and chuckle while Tsunade just stares at you.