Reader x tsunade 11

(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= your last name
{_____}= what somebody is thinking

Author's note: heh. This reminds me of lil kids...

After chasing Shizune around the whole building you pass by the Kage office again. "(Y/N) (L/N) GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!" You freeze.

"Oh shit..." You walk backwards a couple of steps before turning around and walking towards her. "Y-yes L-lady Tsunade?"

She cups her hands under your chin and gives you a kiss. "It's getting late..."

You look out the window and the sun starts to set. "Yeah...I guess so." You head out the door. "Seeya tomorrow Tsunade-Sama!"

"NO WAIT!" She puts out her hand as you look over your shoulder and raise a eyebrow. "I mean... Can you stay the night at my house?"

"Why?"

"Because.... Because I'm scared."

"Tsunade-Sama, your the Hokage. you'll be fine." She facepalms.

"Ugh your SO DENSE." You turn around and walk towards her. "I'm not scared I'm lonely..."

"We've been together for almost 3 days straight now."

"And I can't stay apart from you any longer!" She hugs you tight. *smooch* "Please *smooch* Stay *smooch* With *smooch* Me!!!" You have lipstick all over your face. "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)-KUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!"

"Fine...I'll stay at your house tonight Tsunade..."

She squeels and hugs you even tighter. And you swear you hear a rib crack. "OH THANK YOU *smooch* THANK YOU THANK YOU *smooch*" She giggles and grabs your wrist, dragging you to her house with 7 bottles of Sake. "YAAAAAAAAY!"

As you pass through the town you see many faces amazed at the childish and girly squeels their Hokage is making. When you arrive at her house she drags you upstairs and pushes you on the bed.

~Time skip brought to you by Asuma Sake~

Tsunade is drunk after having 4 bottles of Sake.

"I...*hic* Love you...Pillow." She squeezes your shoulder. "So...*hic* Fluffy!"

"Tsunade-Sama... Owww" She starts to kiss you all your arm.

"Oh please your my...*hic* shining knight, accept this...*hic* Offer..." She jumps ontop of you planting her breasts right in your face where she passes out.

"MMMMFFFFFHHHHH" You try to move her but she's too heavy. {Guess this is where I'll sleep tonight...} You sniff through your nose to try to breathe. {Well... At least she smells nice...}

~Time skip to tomorrow~

Wake up before Tsunade and remember what happened. Her hair is a mess and the top left side of her dress is hanging down showing cleavage. You try to wake up Tsunade. "MMMMMMMFFFFPHHHHH!" She moves slightly but stays ontop of you.

~Ten minutes later~

Tsunade wakes up and realizes your under her boobz. "GRRRRR. WHY ARE YOU UNDER ME!!!"

"Wait!!! TSUNA~" She picks you up and throws you to the wall, breaking your already swollen and twisted wrist. "AGH! YOU WERE DRUNK AND FELL ASLEEP ONTOP OF ME!!!"

She blushes immediately and comes and picks up up by the hand. "I AM SO! SO! SO! SORRY!!! IT'S J~" When she picks you up you scream in pain as you bleed from your wrist.

~After an hour of healing jutsu to heal you~

"T-thanks L-lady Tsunade..." She hugs you gently and kisses you on the lips.

"I love you so much (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Tsunade..."