Reader x tsunade 23

(Y/N)= your name
{___}= What someone is thinking

Author's note: Holy Shiz! I got some sweet music sh*t for christmas. Happy holidays! (Don't be offended if you don't celebrate Christmas. Please.)

You saw Guy Sensei running on roofs until he slipped and fell off. "AHHH MY YOUTH!" He falls and snow falls ontop of him causing him to look like a Jonin snowman.

"Hehe." You decide to walk through the village and head over to Ichiraku Ramen. You see Naruto there with Shino. "Hey Naruto wassup!" You barely pick up your pace as you wave and sit by the two.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You guys do your handshake while Shino eats his ramen quietly (I think that's how it's spelled?).

"So what ya get for Christmas?" He starts to eat his ramen. He sips his last noodle and puts his ramen bowl down.

"Eh, Kakashi Sensei got me a manual for Taijutsu, and Hinata got me a red scarf."

"Really? Nobody special?" He looks at you.

"Dude come on just cause you got the Hokage as your girlfriend doesn't mean everyone else has a girlfriend." He punches you in the shoulder as you both laugh.

"So Shino, what'd ya get?" You look at him while he puts down his bowl and gets up.

"Thank you Naruto for the food." He heads off.

"What's his prob?" Naruto shrugs and orders another bowl as you see Tsunade chasing Shizune with a axe bigger than Zabuza's sword.

"Yo (Y/N)! Want another bowl?" Naruto yells from the counter.

"No thanks!" You yell back.

"Figures... You never were much of a eater." He laughs as he heads back to the table. "So what'd ya get Granny?"

"Her name is Tsunade. And I got her a diamond necklace." He sits eyes wide and then chuckles and gives you a high five.

"There we go dude! Bringing out the big guns! So... When ya gonna lay down the big question?"

"Uhhh.... S-Soon..." {I hope...}