Reader x Tsunade 8: Beginnings

(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= your last name

Author's note: I was thinking of something sad, and then I thought of sharing the reader's past. So here it is. This story is a total flashback. Having ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Tsunade. This is just about how you came to the village of konahagakure.

Your family lived in a small hut not so far away from a village that your dad would go to every now and then to get supplies. Everyone was happy...at least until...the day. You were with your mom at home waiting for your dad. It was dark outside.

"Mommy when will daddy be home?" You looked at her sitting in a chair gazing at the road through the window.

"I don't know (Y/N)..." She sighs and grabs her kunai. "I'll be back soon. Stay here and don't answer the door." She then shuts the blinds. "I love you (Y/N)..." She kisses you on the forehead heads to the village looking for your father.

Your mother found your father cheating on him. Causing her to burst out and attack him. He accidentally killed her, and he was executed. You of course, knew none of this.

Its been 9 months since your mom left to look for your dad. You havent heard anything from anyone. And you were just surviving off of the extra food in the storage room. Then one day you heard a sound. Looking outside you saw a woman being antagonized by some thugs. You hid under your bed, while tears rolled down your cheeks.

"M-mommy..." You tried not to be too loud. "D-d-daddy..."

"Leave me alone!!!" Your eyes winced at the feminine voice

"Heh..your our's now, pretty maiden..."

After a while you heard the yells wemt to screams of pain. You stood up and wiped off the tears of fear.

"No. More. HIDING!" You went out to her protect her. "GET OFF OF HER YOU SCUM!" You held your fist up towards the two villagers. Your eyes were red with the sage toad pupils.

"Oh...looky here. A lil one. How bout we show em who's boss eh Chap?" The buff one got out his kunai and made a break for you.

"No." The slick, dark one put out his hand infront of the other. "See those eyes? Those are the eyes of AtachiHamass. We take him back to the HQ. He could be a very useful asset to us." He got out some poison darts. "Don't worry...it will hurt only for a couple minutes. Then you'll go right to sleep."

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! And I swear by my parent's grave...you won't harm anyone EVER AGAIN!!!" You charge at them. Your whole world going blank.

You blacked out. As you wake up, all 3 of them lay on the ground. Holes where there hearts should be and blood on your hands. You run and you don't stop running for months. Only stopping for sleep. By the time you get to konahagakure, the guards wouldn't let you In because of the blood. You went and slumped against a tree by the front gate.

"Well...You've certainly had it rough... huh, little one?" Orichimaru slithers up from behind you and looks over your shoulder, in his Sannin gear.

"Oh leave the poor wretch alone 'Maru..." Jiraiya came walking up to you. "Jiraiya's my name, and jutsu's mah game!" He holds out his hand as you stagger back. Crashing into Tsunade.

She gives you a hand and she gently helps you up. "What brings you here kid...?"

"I...lost m-my parents... I've been running for a-about a year... Please...I'm s-so hungry and c-cold..."

They all look shocked. "What about the blood...?" Orichimaru points out your stains on your ripped shirt and jeans.

"After s-some months I saw a lady getting hurt. I stepped in t-to help. I...I don't know w-what happened n-next..."

"Ahhh... so you were a hero saving the damsel in distress! Tell me, was she pretty?" He pokes you with your elbow. The other Sannin glare at him. "Too soon?" He notices your eyes watering. "Yeah...too soon..." His voice trails off with guilt.

"I...I've g-got nowhere to s-stay...Can I please s-stay with one of you?"

"Sure. You can stay with me..." Tsunade picks you up and carries you to her house, leaving the other Sannin behind. "My name is Tsunade, what's yours?"

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"I've got a really good feeling about you (Y/N)..."