4 to hell in my sleep

"Alice."  I heard one of my fake names from behind me and felt a new kind of heart stop.  I had been doing this for a while and run out of places to find for strange.  Just like the name I turned around on my bar stool and plastered a fake smile on my face.  Hell, I didn't remember him at all.  If I didn't remember him, that means he wasn't any good, or bad.  If I was going to be sent to hell in my sleep, I wanted to at least have an amazing time before hand.  I had to loose him.

"Oh hey.... Jacob."  It was the first name that popped into my head and I really wanted to make him feel awkward so that he would leave.

"It's Allen actually.  Can I get you a drink?"

Allen was an okay guy.  He wasn't bad looking, he was just overall okay, nothing to brag about and apparently a grade A clinger.  I couldn't shake this guy.  I was three drinks in and decided to grasp an escape.

"I'll be back, I'm going to the ladies room."

"I'll walk you."

Shit shit shit.  I needed an escape.  "Actually, could you watch my drink.  I don't want anyone to put something in it."  I got up and grabbed my purse and left my cardigan behind.  I really liked it, but I could buy a new one.  I wanted him to think I was coming back when I had other plans. 

"Sure."  He smiled at me and I gave him my best fake one.  This bar was officially burned for me.  I walked to the bathroom and cursed.  I stood looking in the mirror at myself.  I was wearing a bright red dress and there was no way someone wouldn't spot me.  This was my best lure for what I wanted and it made me stand out.  Two girls walked in, both wasted and I listened to them giggle along with the clatter of their heels on the tile.

They came out of the stalls and one of them complimented me.

"I loveee your dress.  It's so fucking hot." 

This girl was throwed and slurring her words.  She was also about the same size.  "You want to trade?  I like yours better."  I really didn't.  It was black and trashy, but it would do the job for tonight.  If I ever made it to wake up after the nightmare, I could go shopping and get myself a new red dress.

"Ughh yeah." 

I stripped right in front of the two while one laughed at us and the other stumbled trying to get undressed.  After the exchange I looked at her, saying a silent goodbye to my favorite red dress and then looked at myself.  The black dress was low cut and way too short.  I was lucky if came down farther than a finger width past my ass.  I made sure to walk out a little after them.  Those two belligerent fools with that red dress would draw eyes and I didn't want to be anywhere near them.

I escaped, with a new look and went next door.  I needed to end this night soon.  The alcohol was getting to me.  Then I heard it.  The best lay of my life was at this bar, playing pool.  If it was going to be my last time, I wanted it with Jacob. 

I forgot about embarrassment and walked straight to him while he was bending over for taking a shot and laid both my hands on his ass.  He stood slowly and looked over his shoulder at me. 

"Let's go to your place."

His friends were all watching the exchange and after those words were egging him on.

"Only if you tell me your real name this time."

"I'll have you screaming it."  I started to walk away and his friends started shoving him.

We didn't talk much on his bike, but I let my hands wander all over his body.  All of him was hard under my touch and I wouldn't have stopped but he put his hand on mine to still me.  When we got to his apartment, I started to walk to his door, but he stopped me.  I felt his firm grip around my wrist and turned to him.

"Hold on a sec, I want that name."

"Bridgett."  I smiled at him, ready to get this started.  He pulled his hand away from mine and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well Bridgett, not that I mind sleeping with a pretty girl, I'm just wondering what you want.  Obviously you loved my fucking, so is it just that, or are you wanting something more?"

"Just to fuck.  Right.  Now."  I pulled on his arm to get him to move.

"If that is all you want, I'll give you my number, so you can just call next time, instead of making a scene like you did.  I don't like for people to talk about me."

"Deal.  Now get moving."

"I'll show you get moving!"  With that he picked me up and threw me over a shoulder, exposing most of my ass to the dark night and strode to his door.

Jacob did not disappoint.  And after I confirmed that this was all I wanted, I got his number and he fell asleep.  I looked at him one last time, jealous of the thing most people do peacefully, as I made my way home, to my bed, to hell in my sleep.