-10-

Matthew's POV:

"You bloody frog! Why the hell would you do that?!"
"You asked me to curl up with you!"
"I was drunk, you cheese eating wine mutt."
"Is zhat really the worst you can come up with you dégénéré!"
Matthew choked on his own saliva. He had never heard His father use such harsh words before.
"Hahaha. I don't even know what that means. So suck it!"
"Branleur!"
"French Fry!"
"Fils de pute!"
"Slutty dick muffin!"
"Connasse!"
"I'm going to smack you so hard your grandchildren feel it."
"T'as pas de couilles!"
Matthew took a shaky breath. If his dad ended up heartbroken again, he probably wouldn't come back from it. Why did Alfred have to screw things up with his stupid idea.
"Seriously, the French language can't have that many insults! You're probably just throwing out random phrases now."
"I'm not. Zhose are all extremely 'arsh words."
Francis wasn't lying. Matthew had heard insults all the way from wanker to cunt.
"Oh yeah?! Prove it."
There was a bout of silence in which Matthew could faintly hear the tiny clicks of his father's phone keyboard.
He guessed that he was using google translate in there.
"YOU CALLED ME WHAT NOW?!"
Oh god. This was going to end in disaster.
"You saw it."
"You bloody asshat!"
Matthew felt tears sting his eyes as the arguing continued. At one point he just set them all free, bawling into the couch cushions.
"Matthieu?!" Francis was at his side almost instantly, the fight forgotten. The boy felt strong arms lifting him up and holding him close. "What's wrong mon fils? Was it a nightmare?"
"I want them out of our house." Matthew wept, squeezing his father tightly. "He's just gonna break your heart again like all those others after ma."
"Matthieu, 'e won't break my 'eart. And zhey 'ave nowhere else to go."
"YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLACE HER, PAPA! YOU HAVE ME AND GIL AND ANTONIO!" Matthew pushed his parent away
"Matthieu..." Francis put his hands on his son's shoulders. "Don't shout. Please. Zhis isn't like you."
Matthew took a deep breath to steady himself. "I'm going to stay with Toni and Lovino for a while."
"Quoi?"
"You heard me. I don't want to watch this fall apart." He stood, rushing to his room to pack up a few things. Francis didn't stop him. He expected him not too. Francis was the type to let himself suffer for his child. As long as Matthew was happy, he wouldn't intervene.
"Mattie, bro? What're ya doin'?"
"I'm going to stay with Lovi."
"Can I come?"
"Can you come? CAN YOU COME?! Jesus, Alfred. You're the exact reason why I'm leaving."
"Chill dude. I didn't do anything wrong."
"You broke my papa!"
"I didn't know my dad was gonna react that way. I'm sorry dude."
Matthew scowled and shoved the rest of his clothes in his hockey bag. He started out of the room but Alfred caught his arm.
"Seriously, dude. Why're you so pissed?"
"BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO HURT MY PAPA AGAIN!"
Alfred's hand detached from the Canadian's arm and his eyes widened.
"Matthew..."
"Just leave me alone." The blonde slung his bag over his shoulder and stormed out of the house leaving Alfred lost and confused.

We had a snow day ;-;
It wasn't even that snowy. Why did they have to cancel school? It was so unnecessary. We could have easily had school! Ugh. I'll never catch up in sociology now.