Meeting The Diamond

Chapter Two

Steven's POV

I could'nt sleep. At least I tried to, but my excitement is getting over my body. I sat up in bed, seeing that Amethyst was'nt there anymore. I sighed and walked down the steps to the living room. The gem has'nt regenerated yet, so I sat down on the couch and looked at it for what seemed like hours.

Garnet came out of her room and stepped on the warp pad. I did'nt bother to ask where she's going, she would'nt answer anyway. She warped, while I'm still here looking at the gem. I sighed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Steven", Amethyst said, slowly poking me. "W-What? What's happening?", I asked, sleepily looking around. "Nothing's happening. I just want you to get me some donuts", she said. I glanced at my phone to see what time it is. "Amethyst, you know the Big Donut does'nt open at 2:13 in the morning, right?", I said, trying to get back to sleep. "It's 2:15", she said, trying to defend herself. The gem suddenly starts to glow, making me gasp in surprise. I have'nt gotten a good look at her earlier, I mean, yesterday, so now I'm trying to see her properly. She has turquoise green skin, waist-length turquoise hair, and wears a black bodysuit with black gloves and black boots. She has sea green eyes, and her gem is located at her lower chest. I wonder what her weapon is. She looked around, and I happily approach her.

"Hi, I'm Steven!", I introduced in my natural cheery voice. She knelt down to my level (she's pretty tall. 5'4" maybe) and smiled. "I'm Turquoise. Turquoise Diamond", she said. "You're a diamond?", Amethyst asked from behind us. Turquoise nodded, earning a gasp from Amethyst. "I forgot, I'm Amethyst", Amethyst said, hiving out a hand to Turquoise. "Nice to meet you", Turquoise replied, shaking the hand Amethyst held out.

Pearl got out of her room and gasped, from seeing me awake or seeing Turquoise, I don't know. Pearl started to walk around Turquoise, eyeing her up and down. "Um... hi", Turquoise said. "I'm Pearl", Pearl said. "Turquoise", Turquoise said. "Yeah. Turquoise Diamond", Amethyst cut in. Pearl's eyes widened. "You're a diamond?", Pearl exclaimed. Turquoise nodded. Pearl summoned her spear and pointed it at Turquoise. "What does Home World need from Earth?", Pearl asked. "Pearl she's not-" "She's a diamond. She must've got some message from Home World or anything", Pearl interrupted Amethyst. Pearl turned back to Turquoise, and slowly took steps towards her. Turquoise took small steps back. She hit the wall, and Pearl pointed her spear to Turquoise's gem.

She was breathing heavily. She obviously don't know what to do, since she can't summon her weapon nor move since Pearl's spear was so close to her gem. One wrong move and she can die. I hoped to God no one will die today, and Amethyst seemed to join on my praying.

"Answer me", Pearl said, the tip of her spear touching Turquoise's gem. Amethyst and I's praying seems to become louder, and right on cue God answered our prayers. Garnet warped back from her mission, and seemed to become... flustered? Welp, we're on a very very good start. Hehe, right? No.

*-*-*-*-*

Hey there! So, two updates in a day! Yay. Well, sorry for the short chapter. Yes, I know I suck. No need to remind me. I already said sorry so get over it. Kidding!

So, our Crystal Gems met the really beautiful Turquoise, what a surprise. Also, thank you for the 20+ views I got here! Yah, I know, maliit ang kasiyahan ko. That means 'I feel happy even for such little things' btw. I love you all! Bye!

~Jhae