Chapter 6

Agot: (go to her bed then nahiga na ang hug her pillow tightly. She kept on remembering what happened them and her guilt na might nakasakit sya ng ibang tao dahil sa nangyari sa kanila. She realized that when it comes to Albert she's weak. Ang dami pa niyang iniisip. Hanggang sa nakatulog na siya.)

on the other hand...

Albert: (kept on thinking sa mga sinabi ni Agot sa kanya and realize na tama nga ito. Pilit niyang makatulog but hindi siya makatulog. He kept on thinking kung saan papunta ang relasyon niya with Agot. Kung ano ang plano niyang gawin dito. Sa kakaisip niya di niya namalayan nakatulog na din siya.)

hindi pa lang matagal na nakatulog si Albert ng magising sya sa sigaw. Ilang sigaw then parang umuungol then he realized si Agot yung sumisigaw, napabalikwas siya sa kama and run towards Agot's room.

Agot: (nakaupo sa gitna ng bed nakayuko, shaking)

Albert: (run towards Agot) agot.

Agot: (look at Albert na parang walang nakikita)

Albert: (sit down on the bed the cupped Agot's face) what's wrong baby? (Then he saw the trace of tears and realizes she's having a bad dream. Hug Agot) it's okay, it was just a nightmare.

Agot: (still a bit shaking)

Albert: you can now go back to sleep. (Apuhap likod ni Agot)

Agot: (parang layo kay Albert) i'm okay now. Pasensya na kung nagising kita.

Albert: it was no problem.

Agot: (lie down again and hug her pillow) matutulog na ulit ako. Pasensya ulit.

Albert: sige matulog ka na. (Kiss Agot sa head then labas na ng room)

Agot: (want to go back to sleep but afraid that her nightmares will hunt her again.)

Albert: (tambay lang muna sa sala and check his emails. After a while decided to go back to sleep but before going back to his room, he passed by Agot's room to check on her)

Agot: (still lying on the bed staring at the door)

Albert: (slowly open the door and then peer inside and could see that Agot's not asleep yet) hey, i just came to check on you. Can't sleep? (Enter the room and go to the bed)

Agot: (sit down and then hug her knees) they're coming back.

Albert: the nightmares?

Agot: (nod then) i don't have them for several years.

Albert: maybe because you are just stress. Try not to think too much.

Agot: i'm afraid if this won't stop...

Albert: then what?

Agot: (silent only)

Albert: (hold Agot's hand) Agot?

Agot: i'll be a mess.

Albert: what do you mean?

Agot: i'm on the brink of nervous breakdown before.

Albert: how did you manage?

Agot: counseling, medication. Support group, then eventually hospitalization. I volunteer myself to be hospitalized because i was afraid i may be able to cope and control my mind.

Albert: (stunned with what he learned and feel guilty because he should have been there for her before but instead he let his grief consume him he forgot that Agot needed him most that time)