A punishable kiss (part 1)

I spent hours on end telling Thomas stories of how much I liked him , hiding that fact by telling him it was just a story. After almost 3 hour long stories Thomas looked over at his clock noticing it was almost 9:00 p.m. mentioned that we should probably head to bed. He told me I could spend the night on his couch and cam over to me I sat up and he reached out for my hand s I took his and stood up wrapping my arms around him.we stood there hugging each other "Thank you Thomas." I mumbled. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He held me face in his hands and leaned down placing a small soft gentle kiss on my lips. He then smiled "I know when women are lying. I chuckled and lay back down as he put the blanket on top of me. He stepped away and turned around heading for the stairs. But I grabbed his hand Thomas please don't go, please sit with me till I fall asleep I don't like big houses they startle me. He smiled and sat back down. He mumbled a song that I couldn't make the words out of. But it hadn't mattered for I had fallen asleep. When I woke up Thomas was still in the chair but this time was asleep. I sat up and walked over to the fire tossing a log in to keep it going. From behind me I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasped until realizing it was Thomas. "You know that your being very improper, besides the fact that I spent the night at your house you both kissed me and now you've got you arms around me. You could be arrested you know." I could tell he was smiling "I know." He said and let go walking to the kitchen and placing a kettle over the fire. I smiled "Thomas I should probably go before my mom finds out about me being gone." He smiled "she already has." And as he said this there was a loud knock on the door. "Hide,go,go, hide. They can't find you with me." He said rushing me into the other room before going to open the door. Speaking threw a crack in the door I saw Lucille at the door, Thomas's tone completely changed. "Hello, Luccile, what are you doing here." She smiled and jumped at him pushing against a wall forcing a kiss apron him he pushed her off of him.Thomas shouted "I told you I was done with you, now go!" Lucille looked completely heart broken as she ran out crying. I came out of hiding, "What was all that about" I asked. Thomas looked at the ground. "Its a long story, but I'll tell you if you want.