Happiness can be overwhelming

After the police officer and my mother left, I grabbed Thomas by the front of his shirt and teased his lips with small delicate kisses, until he couldn't take it anymore and his lips began to wish for more. It started with long gentle breath taking kisses, then onto more rough but enjoyable kisses. After awhile Thomas brought me over to the couch where he sat down. After he sat down I layed my head in his lap and Thomas played with my hair until I almost fell asleep. Thomas most of noticed my sleepiness because he decided to pick me up and carry me upstairs to his room where he layed me on his bed. He then went around the bed laying down next to me and, soon after I fell asleep in his arms.
      The next day I woke to the smell of toast and eggs. I yawned, stretched and then heard a knock on the door. I smiled standing up and opening the door for Thomas to come in.  He came in and placed the tray on the night stand. He walked up to me and kisses day forehead, "eat up. I've got plans for today." I smiled and quietly ate my breakfast. After I finished I brought the dishes down stairs, washed them, then went back upstairs and asked Thomas what our plans for today where he smiled and responded simply by saying "it's called relaxing all day and messing around." I laughed and agreed with the so called "plans".