Time Goes On

One week.

Its only been a week. She'll be fine I know it.

Four weeks.

Its been a month. Mallory definitely has the power to wake up. But Sonny seems to differ.

Three months.

I can't believe its been three months. I am starting to lose hope on her.

Five months.

Sonny's taken me out of the school and told then I would be home schooled. Obviously im not. Me and Darin had a long talk about the whole baby thing.

We're okay now....as in we're still dating. Sam is five and a half months in. Its a girl....

I looked down at my two feet dangling off the edge of the roof. I Shut my eyes and looked at the cigarette I was holding.

I was so tempted to light it, but instead I threw it away.

After my huge asthma attack I haven't been getting any....

I jumped off and decided to go to Sydney's. Sam is staying there now so obviously Darin's parents know.

I knocked on the door, Sam opened it.

"May I help you...?"

"Uh... Hi to you too Sam."

Sam rolled her eyes and sat me down, "so I've decided what to name the baby...and I want your say in it."

"Doesn't Darin get a say...?"

She shook her head, "okay...so I have a name.."

"What is it?" I asked,

"Eleanor."

My heart stopped. "E-Eleanor..."

"I know it sounds like your name but...I love it. If your name wasn't Elizabeth I'd name her that"

I still sat there in disbelief, "Uh...uhm... Yea, I love the name Eleanor...."

"Good! Are....you looking for Darin or something?"

I nodded my head quickly as she pointed upstairs. I smiled slightly and ran upstairs as I saw Darin sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Ellie, I didn't -"

I ran up to him and hugged him and for some reason, started crying. I guess I needed a good cry.

"Ellie.... are you okay?"

I shook my head, "Why does my life have to be so difficult?"

Darin sighed, "Ever since Mallory....you've been so depressed lately. Ellie I want to know What will make you feel better"

I sat next to him, "I want a normal life where I don't have to live in fear"

Darin sadly looked at me. "I think someone's tired..." Darin said quietly letting out a small smile,

He's right, I haven't slept.

"Oh really? How can you tell?"

He laughed, "then go to bed, your sitting on mine so..."

I raised my eyebrow, it was only 1:00 in the afternoon. I'll manage, "fine." I stated, as I layed down and rolled over.

---

I woke up, I looked at the time. 8:00. Wow.

Darin was right next to me, he fell asleep on his phone.

I got up and went back to my house.

I looked all around me, and ran home, I opened the door and saw Sonny sitting on the couch, "you where at Darins house...right?"

I nodded, he sat me down and sighed. "We should pull the plug on Mallory."

I shook my head. "What...?!"

"Ellie... its not free. We don't have a lot of money from crystals job left. Its been five months. Time goes on Ellie, it doesn't just stop and Wait for Mallory to wake up."

Tears ran down my face, "w-we can't...she's my s-sister..."

Sonny nodded. "I'm sorry, but we don't have much of a choice."

Sonny's POV

I hated telling Ellie that. She's downstairs hysterical crying.

Im surprised she hasn't found out that father did it. Not Mallory.

I've been keeping quiet about it, but the suicide note was know his hand writing and while Ellie was out father called me.

Ellie is an amazing sister. But she is growing more depressed each day. I should have done What I'm going to do a long time ago.

I'm going to kill father.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sonny is gunna fight oooohhhh

CatSmilesForBandits_