Wanted To Be A Better Sister, Better Friend.

(Thats what sonny is suppose to look like....Josh Dun from TØP. XD. Anyways....enjoy, I cant focus lately so its gunna a bad chapter.)

Sam was not driving obviously. So who was?

We just did all of this for nothing.

I didn't have the energy inside of me to run after it.

"You know your own lisence plate right?"

He nodded, with his mouth half open in shock.

---

I sat in bed as Sonny was on the phone with the cops. I think I was about to puke or something.

I could feel it.

I felt myself building up my feelings. Great. It's one of these days.

It's been two weeks. Sonny is keeping in touch with everyone on the case to find Sam.

Obviously father abandoned Sonny's car. They found it and still haven't given it back.

I felt really uncomfortable with the stress of failing as a sister. A friend. A girlfriend. A Sister.

I'm watching Sonny slowly turn insane. He's watching me slowly turn insane as well.

Every time he goes in the bathroom I'm afraid he's going to do something bad...

I lost Sonny. I lost myself.

All the sudden I heard the bathroom door slam shut. I got up and ran upstairs. I knocked on the door.

"Sonny....are you okay?"

His voice cracked, "Y-yea.."

I didn't belive anything he says anymore. I stood outside the door for 20 minutes, with the sound of a buzzer.

He opened the door and....his hair. Holy crap it's all gone. Well, not all gone.

It looked good I guess. Some of it was still there. The sides where shaved, but the middle part was still there.

"What...why...?" I asked,

He shrugged. He looked older then 20. He looked 25.

Or older. He didn't even look like my brother. He didn't act like my brother.

"Sonny...I-"

"Hey Ellie? I have a question for you."

I backed up towards the living room, "Uh...yea..?"

"Did I fail as a brother...?"

I bit my lip and shook my head, "N-no Sonny....I love you...."

"I didn't ask if you loved me."

I shook my head, "no...you didn't fail as a brother. I failed as a sister...and as a friend..."

Sonny shot me a death stare. "Ellie I need to go" He said as he looked down.

"Sonny....stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop acting like a psycho..."

"A psycho? Y-your the psycho..."

I raised my eyebrow and just shook my head. "I'm not going to argue with you" I whispered.

He shook his head, "G-good Th-Then.."

"Why are you studdering to much?"

"What are you talking a-about..."

"You....you're studdering...are you on something...?"

Sonny shook his head and sat on the couch. "Ellie...are...you scared o-of me..?"

I teared up and nodded my head, "I mean...yea...I care about you...what's wrong...?"

Sonny put his head in his hands and didn't answer. I got out of the house and ran to Sydney's house in tears, what is wrong with him?

All I know is what just happened was weird. He's out of it. He's been out of it ever since Sam. I stopped my tracks and looked back at my house and slowly started walking back.

I opened the door and went back in and went to the bathroom.

I opened the cabinets and found nothing really, just bathroom stuff, Crystal and Mallorys makeup was still in there...

I crept in Sonny's room and looked everywhere. Nothing.

I finally looked under his bed and found drugs.

A lot of them.

Name any drug and its most likely there.

Now I know i failed as a sister, as a friend....

×××××××××××××××××××××

Why this chapter is so dark:

Im going through a weird time right now....i cant put my finger on it but its one of those things where you have to come up with something twisted. Sorry, its am extremly bad chapter and its a filler. Im so sorry guys. Ily,

CatSmilesForBandits_