3

The phone dialed, ringing on the other side. Waiting for a response, Taylor leaned her left shoulder against the wall in between the entrance of the living room and kitchen. Finally someone answered. {"Hello?"} The voice said on the other end.

{"Hey, is this David Sharpe?"}

{"Yes it is indeed."}

{"It's Taylor Moore, the girl from last nights concert."}

{"Ah, Miss. Moore. So it seems that you've decided to call."} He grinned on his side of the phone.

{"M-hmm my roommate is gone for the day and I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere?"}

{"Yeah, that'd be amazing. I could pick you up."}

{"Okay, here's my address..."} She spoke the numbers and the street name into her mobile, while David wrote the information down.

{"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."} He said.

{"Alright, I'll be getting ready."}

The two both said goodbye and began to prepare for the meet-up. Taylor firmly gripped her cell as she walked to her room and took her musty clothes off. She went into her bathroom and started a quick shower. Washing her hair, Taylor continued to think about David, how this encounter seemed so surreal. A man that she recently met last night, and they're already going on a so-called-"date".

After rinsing her hair out, Taylor exited the shower and dried off, putting on freshly cleaned clothes. She wore: a 'Slayer' t-shirt, darkened ripped jeans, her plugs, and red converses. Once done with that, she brushed her teeth and got the last tangle out of her head.

A knock was heard at the front door. Taylor opened it and saw David with a black hoodie, blue jeans, boots, long black straightened hair that covered his back, and his septum piercing that he always wore.

"Hi." He nervously greeted Taylor with a small grin.