Chapter 2~On My Own

~On My Own~

*6 Years Later*

Granted, my purple golem, alerts me with a call and I answer. Komui's voice immediately shouts from the other end I know exactly what he wants to talk to me about.

"Aimi!! When are you planning on finally showing up to the Black Order like you promised...3 months ago!"

"I'm sorry Komui, I've been busy. You know that." I feel extremely guilty, but I can't do anything for him until I finish what I started here.

"The generals have really been breathing down my neck because you're always missing..."

"I know, I know and I won't be gone any longer. This is my last town. I promise." I waited for a reply but the line was already dead.

Komui Hung Up On Me?

*Back At The Black Order*

Komui stood up, revolted. With a glare, he summoned his beloved Sir Commlin, "Sir Commlin! Let's kill Allen for touching my dear Lenalee! Release the HORNETS!"

In no time at all, one hundred hornets escaped from Sir Commlin's open chest.

"Brother! Stop right now!" Lenalee shouted, chasing after her crazily overprotective brother.

*Minutes Before*

As Allen walks toward Komui's office he overhears him speaking to someone. Unable to hold back his curiosity, he find himself listening in on their conversation. Not long after, Lenalee spots him and she couldn't resist. She sneaks up behind him and leans into his ear,"Boo,"she whispers. Allen jumps in surprise and slightly bumps into the door, cracking it open the smallest bit.

"Oh, Lenalee, it's just you. What are you doing here?" Lenalee gave him a smug look,"I was going to ask you the same thing but it's kind of obvious what you were doing," Allen scratched the back of his head, embarrassed at being caught, "Haha, I actually wanted ask Komui a question," Allen's demonic hand catches Lenalee's eye,

"Ahh, Hey Allen, I've never asked but, your hand..." he looked cautiously at her then glanced at his red arm, "What do you want to know about it?"

"Well, I've been curious about the innocence in it." Allen gives his hand to Lenalee but as she took a hold of it, the door was fully agape to reveal everything that had just happened and Komui sat in his seat with horror.

Therefore, his reason to murder poor, innocent Allen.

Komui sat on Sir Commlin whom was chasing Allen around while Allen was running for his life. Meanwhile, Lenalee was burning with fury and already knew her eye was twitching like crazy.

"INNOCENCE, ACTIVATE!" With not a second to waste, her boots light up and she flew over to Allen, her brother, and his stupid robot toy. Lenalee's shining shoes plummet into the murderous robot making it explode. After the smoke cleared, Komui was sat next to it bawling his eyes out over his precious Sir Commlin.

"MY BABY!" he cried. Lenalee turned to Allen with a bright smile masking her obvious annoyance, "Allen. You wanted to ask my brother something?"