Chapter 4~Secrets

~Secrets~

The akuma wasted no time in crowding Aimi. The violin melody played on and the boys began to panic when nothing occurred but the silence of the devils.
Suddenly, they all blew up in the blink of an eye and she was standing innocently alone while the akuma endlessly kept coming. A high note came suddenly and Aimi jumped in the air as 5 more akuma exploded. The notes hit; high and low. Every move that Aimi proceeded to match the melody perfectly.

The middle of the song came and no akuma were left, so Aimi furiously glared at Allen and Lavi from the air like the two excorsists were akuma as well.

No words escaped Aimi's unconscious state before Allen started to scream in excruciating pain. Lavi panicked and started to think of anything to do, "Aimi! You have to stop! You're going to kill him!" He had no idea what else to do. Lavi was completely confused,

How is she hurting Allen if she only has her anti-akuma weapon?

Allen then fell to the ground with a pool of blood around him, Lavi spoke in fear, "Allen!," Lavi began to feel a pain resonating in this stomach. So he started to try to talk to Aimi, maybe she'd snap out of whatever trance she's in,

"Aimi, I don't know what's going on bu- ahh" His pain was growing, "This isn't what you want to do right? You don't like hurting people with your power! You loved someone and you would never hurt!-Ahhh-remember who you are! Remember why you don't hurt people!" Lavi fell to the floor and found it hard to breath, "Remember."

Lavi had no idea what he just did but soon enough his pain began to and he saw Aimi's harsh features softened. Lavi watched a tear stream down her face. The song still continued with a soft beat,

"Ma-no" Aimi whispered as she fell to the ground, next to Allen.

Lavi hurried to the two on the floor. Allen was unconscious but still alive. As for Aimi, she looked flawless, no cuts, no bruises. Nothing. Lavi dragged them both to the edge of the cave and lied them against the wall. Lavi started to rest Aimi on the wall but she woke up before.

"Ahh" she yawned carefree, Aimi looked up at Lavi and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. He noticed Aimi's aura was different like it belonged to a totally different person.

"Oh, um, Hello. When am I?"

At first Lavi thought she had maybe lost her memory, but Lavi jumped back with terror when Aimi's light skin slowly turn grey with stars that decorate her forehead.

"Oh my God." Lavi breathed, he took a few steps backward and trips over Allen, which made him wake up abruptly. "Lavi? What's going on? Is Aimi-" Allen's eyes set on Aimi's grey skin and head.

Aimi noticed her appearance and suddenly returned it back to normal.

"Ok, ok. I understand this looks, well, bad but please let me explain." Aimi says holding up her hand to show them that she won't hurt anyone. Allen got up and wasn't sure if he should fight, Lavi didn't know either but brought out his hammer anyway.

Aimi stood up straight and keeping her arms extended in front of her. A heavy silence builds up and Aimi stands silently, carefully choosing her next words,

Aimi heaves a deep breath, "...Lavi, Allen. My name is-"

"We know who you are!" Allen snapped harshly.

"No, you know me as someone else. I have a different name; Evain. My soul has been reborn over and over. Each form has a very powerful innocence imbedded within the soul. My soul."

Lavi was back to earth and stood beside Allen, "Then explain why you looked like a Noah." Lavi demanded gently yet stern, "Well, I am a noah-but I am also human. I'm a human as Aimi."