The Girl

I'm running down this street chasing after Alec his parabatai and Isabelle, following to pandemonium. The club where all those disturbing creatures go for fresh kill. The thought sends a shiver up my spine. "I think I found one." Said Isabelle as she was walking up to use with a smirk on her face. "You go over to him." I say "See if you can get him to follow you to the lounge we'll be waiting for you guys there." This planned worked with all demons, after a while you'd think they'd notice.

We started to get nervous for Isabelle after she didn't come back for 5 minutes. But as if on cue we saw them walk in to the room with the demons arm around hers. Ha he thought he got one, but we got him. " He's all yours /boys" Isabelle said with a smile creeping up her face. At the moment Alec walked out I ran to the demon which didn't take long saying I'm incredibly fast. But then I tackled him and held my knife to his throat. " shadow hunters ". The thing hissed.

I stayed there a few more moments just trying to piss the thing off, until I heard a voice. " STOP" the voice said. It was a small gentle voice but had a lot of power in it. I turned around expecting a tall girl with a mature face... But instead I saw a small girl with scarlet hair as bright as fire, and green eyes the color of a forest. " Who are you and what's your problem?" Isabelle said sternly. " MY PROBLEM? You the one killing!" She said with a ferocity in her voice, that I was definitely not expecting. " Again who are you?" Isabelle asked again. " I'm not telling you that." She said confidently, and to be honest I'm impressed nobody EVER messed with Isabelle. "And why won't you tell me your name?" Isabelle asked in an intense way. "Stranger danger?" The small girl made it sound true but I knew she was joking. And I laughed a small chuckle, I thought I hid pretty well but it was obvious I didn't when they all turned to look at me. "Look got to go bye." She said and started moving away. "We are going to tell Hodge right? " Alec said. We all nodded our heads and started walking out of the club, the club where I met the most beautiful girl in the world.

"So." Hoagie says "What do you guys want to tell me?" He looked nervous. " We where getting our kill, but we got interrupted. By a tiny girl with red hair and green eyes." He made a signing noise. "She had eyes the color of a forest, hair the color of a burning fire, and was the smallest thing anyone has ever seen, but she also had the confidence of a goddess." Once I finished everyone just looked at me with confusion. But hodge got up and grabbed jace's shoulders. " You sure about this?!" Hodge yelled intensely. "Yes." I said. At that moment he started looking through all his files, until he stopped on one photo. But the photo had the spitting image of the girl on it sitting up against an Idris building. Wait Idris? " does this look like her?" He asked. "Yes." I said once more. "Why do you have a picture of a mundane Hodge?" Isabelle asked.
" She is no mundane." Hodge said in almost a whisper. "Then what is she?" Alec asked. "She is.." He didn't finish his sentence. "What is she then?" I asked curious. "She's an... Nerve mind I guess it's none of our business." He kissed the photo and put it away. At that me Alec and Isabelle just stared at him. "I'll go get home in the morning." I suggest. But Hodge answers something surprising back. "NO! She's.. She's dangerous." He said looking like he's about to cry. "But I am and you are not changing that I'll bring her back here tomorrow." I say and wAlk out of the room.

The morning air is nice with the sun shining on my face as I'm waiting for Clary to wake up. God damn. She could sleep for a year he thought as the clock ticked to 11:00. But then he see'd the windows open in her bedroom. And there she was looking out the window with her elbows resting on the edge of the small ledge. But then she does something unexpected, she looks down at her hands like she see's something wrong. It take me a while to notice but she has black acrylic on her hands. What happened has she been drawing? He asked himself. But the. She jerked her head to look at the wall behind her and walks back as if she scared and almost falls out of the window. Now he just wanted to see what she was seeing but couldn't. The light almost completely blinded him. At that moment she started tearing down all these posters from the wall but couldn't exactly see what they where. Then with a handful of papers in her hand she came rushing down the fire escape of the building pushing the papers in her bag, as one fell out. He picked it up carefully and then looked at the price of paper that is light in his hand. But then he sees the Angelic rune printed on the paper. He looked up at her and saw she was at the last step and as she turned around she saw him she saw jace. She stared into his eyes and said "shit" and started sprinting but stopped as soon as she saw a man come out of the apartment next to her. She started walking backwards as the man smiled a small grin. And then she ran the other way.