Love

At the moment I saw the needle in her neck I automatically knew this was all my fault I let her go. I let the girl with the beautiful eyes go. I did the best I could to heal her and started carrying her to the Institute. The warmth of her body on him started fading. He had to make it back! Not just for the sake of himself but for the sake of Clary. The girl who nobody can forget.
As I rushed into the Institute with clary wrapped in my arms, as if it where timed Alec and Isabelle came out of there rooms rushing down the stairs to get to me. "OMG WHAT HAPPENED?" Isabelle was screaming at the top of her lungs."please get Hodge I can't keep going .."
I watched as they put Clary in the infirmary, and bundled her up like a burrito. She still looked beautiful. I knew I couldn't handle the sight of her being hurt knowing it was all my fault that she was hurt in the first place.
I walked to the library where the grand piano is. It always seems to calm me down from anything going on in the world. All he did was focus on the music. He sand the lyrics to a song he knew very well because he's the one who created the song.

       I hate you
       I love you
       I hate that I love you
       Don't want to but I ca--

      He didn't get to finish the song the reason for that is he heard feet shuffling. The were light footsteps so he expected Isabelle to come and tell him she made the nastiest food on the planet... To be honest I thought she already did. But to my surprise it was Clary who stepped in the room... "Yo- your awake." I said confused at how she woke up so quickly.

        Hey guys!! I'm hear to ask you if you want me to make clave official in the story?? A= clace
B= ew no. Can't wait to see your opinions and also should I make it have parts with Clary's pov?? Btw sorry for the short chapter