The completly random with no actual storyline party Written by me and my friend

Once upon a time there was a giant pink butter frog and a yellowish green dragon....

The yellowish green dragon tried to eat the pink butter frog....

But the golden dragonfruit of awesomeness saved the pink butter frog .....

And then the golden dragonfruit of awesomeness put the pink butter frog in a stinky swamp and then flew away......

Then the yellowish green dragon and the government invited the pink butter frog to a party with the golden dragonfruit of awesomeness......

The pink butter frog went to the party to meet the prime minister but it took a gun to defend its self against the yellowish green dragon........

But instead of being enemies with the yellowish green dragon they became friends and together they drank orange juice with flies in it....

Since the yellowish green dragon and the pink butter frog were friends now, the pink butter frog shot the prime minister instead........

Then the flying blob-fish became the prime minister and the golden dragonfruit of awesomeness and a purple echidna joined the party and ate cake......

So they partied for five hundred years, and then they all went to bed for five minutes and then they partied again.....

THE END 😀