How the great wall of china was invented... (I think....)

Once apron a time bob and Jim and tim went on a magical adventure.......

To find the stick of destiny and the pomegranate of destruction.....

They left their cottage made of eyeballs and entrails to find the items, but they were not very organised so they forgot to bring a few certain items, these included.........

Pink fluffy lingerie, shinny g-string hats, glowing radioactive mystery fish, squeaky duck boots, their house, a spokesman for the yellowish green dragon and pink butter frog convention and a packet of second hand adult diapers.........

So bob and Jim and Tom had nothing to wear, eat, live in or look at on their journey, but they continued on in their search for the stick of destiny and the pomegranate of destruction.........

On their way to the auction of these items they met a L.A.R.P.E.R. who thought he was a  griffin of  the obnoxious hillside .....

The 'Griffin' tried to discourage them on going to the auction, but they didn't listen and continued to the auction, stark naked......

When they got to the auction they stole the items and used the stick of destiny to   teleport to the supermarket where they could buy more.....

Pink fluffy lingerie, g-string hats, squeaky duck boots and third hand adult diapers. They then put them on in the change room, but people then thought that they were provocative, smelly duck monsters so they chased them out of the store.....

When they got back to their cottage they destroyed it with the pomegranate of destruction and turned it into a giant wall of China with the stick of destiny they teleported it to China...

AND THAT MY DEAR CHILDREN, PROBABLY ISN'T HOW THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA CAME TO BE.