Racket Kings

Racket Kings 

An anime by Miguel Carreno.

( migeru karēnyo) in Japanese

Authors note

It took me a while to figure out how to write this so I've written it kinda like a play so you could imagine it good like a tv show. Please if you like my stories and want to see more remember to follow me and like my books. This is my first story so I have 0 followers so PLEASE!!!! Follow.

In the play:

( )= a feeling ( ex. Sadly), an action ( ex. Looking away), or a sudden change in scene ( transition from blah blahs home to school)

[ ]= a thought in a character's head [ ex. That girl really stinks].

Thanks for reading this important note and enjoy:)

Chapter 1: Long Year

(Yuki's bedroom)

YUKI: (snoring, lying in bed)

YUKI'S MOTHER: (walks in) Yuki ... Yuki! Yuki wake up now or your going to be late for your first day of school!

YUKI: Mom? School? ... Oh crap! ( jumps out of bed ) I gotta go or I'll miss the train!(begins to changes rapidly)

YUKI'S MOTHER: Are you gonna eat breakfast?

YUKI: (rapidly) Sorry I can't, have to go,(runs down the stairs) love you! Bye! (runs out)

YUKI: (running to subway station) [ Fuck! I can't be late to my first day at this new school. I hope I don't miss the train . I'll be an hour late if I miss the damn thing.(stomach growls) I'm hungry too, I wish I could have had some of mom's breakfast.

YUKI: (a while passes) Oh the station!(runs down the stairs) [Yes, it's still there.] (Passes through ID gate) come on, almost there. (Steps inside subway train) I made it! (out of breath)

YUKI: (sits down and puts in his earphones) [ Man I'm tired.]... (turns his head to see a girl)

YUKI: [hey, that girl is wearing the same uniform as me. I wonder if she goes to the same school?]

GIRL: (turns to look at Yuki)

YUKI: (turns away frantically ) [Oh shit! She saw me. She must think I'm some kind of pervert or rapist.] (panicking in his mind) [Oh man! She's still staring at me. This is weird!]

GIRL: (stands up)

YUKI: (frozen) [Crap!]

GIRL: (walks to Yuki and sits next to him)

YUKI: (nervously) [What the hell! This is so wierd. Am I suppose to say something.]

GIRL: (turns to him) Excuse me but do you by any chance go to Iwagawa High School?

YUKI: Oh, uhh yes I do.

GIRL: (pleasantly) I thought so since you were wearing the same uniform as me. You know I've been riding these trains to go to school now for a long time and I've never seen you on here before.

YUKI: Well that's because my family and I just moved here a short while ago. This is my first day going to this school.

GIRL: Really? That's great! I'm Mizuki Katayama, third year.

YUKI: I'm Yuki Junichiro, third year.

MIZUKI: (excitingly) You're a third year too? What class do you have?

YUKI: I'm in class 2-B

MIZUKI: Me too! What a coincidence. I guess we'll be classmates huh?

YUKI: Yeah I guess so.

MIZUKI: Wow, that's great you see (contoinues to talk)....

YUKI: [This girl sure is friendly. She's also really pretty. I've never seen someone as beautiful as this chick!] (snaps) [Whoa! Slow down Yuki, you don't even know who this girl is. She could be insane or a cat hoarder or worse... An insane cat hoarder !]

MIZUKI: By the way.

YUKI: Huh?

MIZUKI: You said you were new here right?

YUKI: Yeah that's right.

MIZUKI: So that means you haven't made any friends yet right?

YUKI: Yeah.

MIZUKI: So let me be your first one ok!

YUKI: Sure. I would love to be friends with you Katayama.

MIZUKI: If we're going to be friends then please don't call me by my last name. How about I call you Yuki and You call me Mizuki.

YUKI: (blushing) Ok. That's fine.[She's so forward.]