Chapter 2

Chapter 2

                                                           Club Day

YUKI: (Runnung out his door) [Crap! I can't fuking belive it! ] (turns on the corner) [Only my second day of school and I might be late again, just my freaking luck. Mizuki won't let me hear the end of it if I'm late.]

(arrives at train station)

YUKI: (stops) Where is she?

MIZUKI: (sneaks up on him) Yuki!

YUKI: Ahhh! (turns to her) Don't do that Mizuki, your gonna give me a heart attack.

MIZUKI: Thats what you get for almost being late for the train.

(train arrives. They both enter)

YUKI: Look, I'm sorry. I'll try not to be late again.

MIZUKI: Ok... So why were you late?

YUKI: What do you mean?

MIZUKI: I mean why were you late? You weren't late because you were busy, right?

YUKI: Busy?

MIZUKI: Yeah, busy (giant grin)

YUKI: (totally clueless) What do you mean?

MIZUKI: well, your parents own a porn store so I was thinking you'd be busy doing some private buisness.

YUKI: (Red as a valcano) NO! (quickly) Thats not what I was doing, I swear! I just woke up late and thats all that happened.

MIZUKI: If you say so .

YUKI: you really have to stop with the porn thing, especially in public . I don't want to be known as the porn prince at school, ok.

MIZUKI: Ok, i'll try to stop from now on.

YUKI: [Try? She isn't going to even think about it.]

MIZUKI: So Yuki, are you ready for today?

YUKI: What's happening today?

MIZUKI: The second day of every school year is club day. Class is only half as long and the other half is so we can look at clubs and see if we're interestesd in any.

YUKI: Is joining a club mandatory.

MIZUKI: No, but I was thinking that we could join one together.

YUKI: Together?

MIZUKI: Yeah, It's my last year and I really wanted to join a club before I graduate and I was hoping you'd join me so we can still walk home together after school.

YUKI: (Blushes) Oh, yeah that sounds good. (smiles)

MIZUKI: (smiles back) Great so we'll start looking afterschool.

YUKI: [She still wants to spend time with me.] (gets excited in his mind) [ Next thing you'll know we'll be hanging out afterschool then going on dates then getting marry and having kids and my life will be perfect!]

MIZUKI: Yuki?... Yuki. He spaced out again. Why does he do that?

Thats the end of part one of the second chapter guys. To see more of the story make sure you follow me and like this story and i'll bring the second part soon so you guys can enjoy!!! :D SAYANORA!!!!!!