Chapter Three

"C'mon wake up!" a little girl jumped up and down on my bed, something is wrong with my mommy.
"Your mommy?" I asked, worried "whats her name?"
"North," she said, "North Taylor"
Shittttt.... I thought. Thats my mom!

I followed my supposed sister into my mom's room. Where I saw her lying there pale and lifeless, with claw marks on her chest. She was too short to see them so I looked at her.
"Mommy? Mommy wake up!" she said with a worried look on her face.
I sat down on the ground as I took everything in. Someone killed my mom. I font know what Im going to do. I cant cry because I dont want my syster to see. And I have a sister that I am just finding out about. It was just ne and my mom. I have to take care of her.
"Sweetie," I said, looking into her big blue eyes, she looks exactly like me, " I want you to listien to me."
"Yes ma'am." she replied.
"Whats your name?" I asked.
"Its Dakota." she said, relaxing.
"Well my name is Kansas."
"We live in Kansas," Dakota giggled
"Mom is okay she just needs rest."
"Im going to take her to the stronger pack so they can heal her." I told her
"Okay,"she replied.

In the morning
I go to the kitchen to make breakfast and i see my mate standing there looking at me. His abs and sweaty face distracted me and I didnt realize when my mouth dropped open.
"You are a little whore you know that?" said Ashton-Blake
"What did I ever f*cking do to you! Ugh you f*cking bastard." I shouted.
Why the hell did I get paired up with him.
"I Kansas Taylor, reject Ashton-Blake Hokins as my mate." I felt a rush and i felt fatigue. Now I will always be mateless, or I can marry a human, nah too much stress I am going to find the Moon Goddess.