Chapter Six

"Where are we?" I asked, while stepping out of the house
"Yeah, because I know." replied Dakota, I can hear the sarcasm in her voice. I just rolled my eyes at that girl.
When I turned around to look at the house I gasped in shock. There was a lady under the house! Hmm where have I heard this before? She was wearing glittery, silver ,five inch heels. No wonder we landed on top of her.
"Dakota, I think we killed someone," I said backing away.
"No duh, " replied Dakota stepping out the house, " tornado, new world, lady under house we are in the Wizard of Nog.
"Oh thats were I knew this from."
"No duh!" Dakota sneered, this girl has an attitude problem.
"Well thats not a way to talk to your mother is it?" said a voice from behind.
I turned around to see about 100 or so dwarves staring up in my face
"Aaahhhh!" I screamed.
"Are you done?" asked the beautiful lady floating with large pink wings.
"Yes, and may I ask who are you?"
"I am the daughter of the Good Witch of The North and I had come to congratulate you for killing my cousin, the daughter of the Wicked Witch of the East. Thank you!"
"Woah,woah,woah," we need to stop right now cause i dont feel like finding the wizard of oz." Said Dakota
"Dont worry about that," said The Good Witch, "he is dead."
"Lol," Dakota laughed, " Hashtag Plot twist!"
"DAKOTA!" I scolded.
"Anyway so I guess well be going down the yellow brick road," said Dakota
"No," said the Good Witch, "We replaced all our structures with chocolate last week."
"Yayyy! I guess we can we can stay for a while." squealed Dakota.
Thats my girl...I thought. Only for a day. i mind-linked Dakota...No answer...I looked down to see Dakota eating the ground. I laughed. "What are you looking at?" she snapped. Dakota looked at herself and stood up. "Whatever," she said.
I looked around for the Good Witch. She is nowhere around.
Oh well... Dakota and I skipped...yes skipped down the chocolate road.